Will This fIt my (57) S3

eugegall

Reaction score
8P0 864 207 E 6PS ITS AN ARMREST

I just got this from a member on here (thank you very much)

A) WILL THIS FIT MY CAR?
B) CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME HOW?

Phoros welcome

Have a look for MarcQuinlivans RS4 start button thread. It showed how to remove an armrest as part of the retrofit. Should give you some ideas!

yeah does give me a good in sight, your right It looks like im going to have to cut a hole in the top. Not sure where though. I may just take it to audi and get them to do it

It might be marked on the underside of the console. Pop the ashtray out and have a look in there with a torch.
There must be a retro fit guide for this somewhere....

Just had a search of the net and no1s got a guide for retrofitting :S

How strange...

I fitted one in my mk4 and tht was easy enough but the coin tray popped out to reveal the hole where it goes .

looking at the armrests onebay, the fitting looks similar to the mk4 - it is simple. Bolts to the silver bit in the A4 retrofit. The hole will be the hardest part - may be worth asking breakers for a one with a precut hole maybe?

i wouldnt be cutting/drilling into my interior anyways - too ****** scared! lol. And would the armrest cover the hole that you cut as it could leave rough edges..

I fitted my armrest myself and even with my limited ability was very easy. I also thought there maybe some sort of marking underneath however there is not. I used this thread as guidance

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=36679&highlight=arm+rest

just drilled holes in the four corners and connected them. Agreed it is quite worrying taking a drill to your interior but the result was worth it!