Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

MY NEW S3 SPORTBACK

Hi guys been lurking around the forum for a while now and just thought i would introduce myself, previously had a A3 2.0TFSI buy due to the arrival of my 1st child i took the plunge and bought a sprint blue S3 sportback, loving the car to bits, only draw back is its the wifes daily run about as i use my vw caddy for work, keeps the miles down on the car, took delivery on the 2nd of Jan and loving every minute of it

Resized .. r88per..
    Last edited by amcg1; 11th February 2009 at 00:20. Reason: original image size too big

2. # ADS
    ADS

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    so want one of these nice car the pic is massive though cant see it without scrollin left and right lol nice though i love the s3 sportback lucky man............any mods planned ... not that it needs any ...nice motor anyhow

Reverse Gear

Status
    thankyou, new to the whole uploading pic thing so may have done it incorrectly, have already retrofitted rns-e, and am retrofitting the glovebox ipod connection this weekend, apart from those two upgrades thats all i have planned at the moment as im working on my other car at the moment, a noble m12, for sprint hillclimb and track day use only, and also my four month old son takes up a lot of my time, so not much time to mod

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    yeah got a six month old its hard goin once them pegges start lol good look with the car mate ..

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Fella resize it please, just use this software to resize & then upload again to imageshack with smaller image

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/...ge-resizer.php

Also remove your number plate info aswell, for your own safety

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status

Heres a smaller one- if u upload on photobucket, it esizes to a godd size

looks awesome!!!
    Last edited by kaz219; 11th February 2009 at 00:02.
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    WOW! looks really nice mate! them windows look dark for standard privacy glass, you guna do the front?
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi kaz219, thankyou for the picture resize thing, am totally lost at the moment, went into imageshack and resized the imge but cant find how to replace my original image with the resized one, can you tell tell me how i can edit my 1st post to do this

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    ye goto the 1st post & click edit at bottom of post on right, then you delete the image in that post & add a new one with the resized link, leave text as is if like.

5th Gear

Status
    Done the resize..

Looks exactly as mine will in a few weeks. I specced the alu roof rails though also.

Looks awesome mate.
    Paul R

S3 Sportback - Sprint, Buckets, Bose, Rain & light, Alu rails, Piano trim, FT Warning, Bluetooth prep
    S3's now sold - roll on the Golf MK1 Project

6th Gear

Status
    use this link - http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/r...219/s3s3-3.jpg - doesnt have the white dots :P
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Yeah I am planning one of these stronic if move to italy comes of ok with mrs etc.

Be nice to have little more space again & good for a young family we want aswell.

Reverse Gear

Status
    r88per your a lifesaver thankyou, my balding head reflection in agnews door glass doesnt look so bad now!!
    lee malone, thats the standard privacy spec and doesnt actually look as dark in real life so just going to leave the fronts as standard, i debated over the roof rails for ages but the better half prefered the car without
    to be honest i had a deposit down on a Q5 but when i realised i couldnt get an s-line spec at the time that i wanted the car delivered i change to the S3 and the fact that once the wife had speced the Q5 it was touching 43k changed my mind aswell, went for the 3 year 250 servicing deal aswell so thats a bonus, overhere in N.Ireland we only have 2 audi dealerships and they are both Isaac Agnew, so getting a discount etc can be somewhat difficult, but i dont think i did too bad