AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

Removing accelerator pedal

Does anyone have any tips/tricks for removing the accelerator? Got myself some s3 pedals and spent about 45mins trying to work out how to fit them this morning!

I removed the bolt under the little cover which loosened up the whole thing, then put two flat head screwdrivers into the front 2 gaps pushing them both in at the same time and trying to lift the accelerator however it didn't seem to budge. Anyone got any tips? Hopefully there's something I missed!

Ibis S3 S-tronic with buckets
    Previously: A3 2.0TDI (170) S-line S-tronic , A3 2.0T DSG S-line, A4 1.8T Quattro Sport

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    To release the clips, one needs to be pushed in and the other needs to pushed to the side. If you look at your new pedal you will see what i mean. Also a long narrow screwdriver is needed to catch one of the clips as it an awkward angle.
    Audi S3 Black edition

1st Gear

Status
    ah! i've been trying to push both of them in, will have to give it another go after work cheers!

Ibis S3 S-tronic with buckets
    Previously: A3 2.0TDI (170) S-line S-tronic , A3 2.0T DSG S-line, A4 1.8T Quattro Sport

Just Looking

Status
    The proper tool is in the shape of a fork if that helps.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.