A3 Modifications

PK58 CAM

Pro
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased an A3 se, but after some consideration i want to mapp it on an s-line.

therefore i have decided:

1. to purchase the s-line alloys,
2. to purchase the twin tailpipe,
3. to purchase the sline decals and roof spoiler.

Just a couple of questions.

Can the twin tailpipe only be fitted to a car with a duo groove already existing? ie, the se only has a single tailpipe and so only has a single groove in the rear bumper does'nt it?

Any other reccomendations to style the car?

Cheers :salute:

Welcome but probably not good idea to use your number plate as username if it is, email mods maybe to change it, been fair new stolen S3's, audis in general, dont make it easy for them fella.

There's alot of mods you can do tbh, depends what you wanna achieve, do you want more power, style, lowered, handling, ride comfort, audio systems, I can reel of plenty.

Well the double tips are not joined are they?? If not then you'd have to make a bracket & possibly dremel the extra hole in the rear valance which is very easy to do & if done right looks oem, need to test it tbh fella.

Just because it has an S-Line badge it doesn't mean it's an S-Line! :undwech:

You've had your fun today get back in your box

You've had your fun today get back in your box

sorry??:huh:

anyway its the looks i want really? something more sleek looking as the se looks a bit mainstream...

that iss'nt my reg by the way - im not that stupid :laugh:

sorry??:huh:

anyway its the looks i want really? something more sleek looking as the se looks a bit mainstream...

that iss'nt my reg by the way - im not that stupid :laugh:

If you read the thread I replied after Staz posted it was directed at him

& just looking out for members given the spate of audi thefts recently & many members on the site

Anyway if you want better styling then S3 body would do the trick very nicely, depends on money aswell cause wont be cheap job.