would this tidy up my S3

eugegall

Reaction score
I have a 57 S3 in sprint blue. This is what i wanna do within the next month

- BBS CH WHEELS
- REVO RE-Map
- ARM REST

AND I ALREADY HAVE THE WINDOWS TINTED. DO THE THINK THE ABOVE WOULD BE SUBTLE AND WORTH IT?

- BBS CH WHEELS
- REVO RE-Map
- ARM REST

AND I ALREADY HAVE THE WINDOWS TINTED. DO THE THINK THE ABOVE WOULD BE SUBTLE AND WORTH IT?

There's nothing subtle about Revo mate - its simply and utterly ballistic.

There's nothing subtle about Revo mate - its simply and utterly ballistic.

You managed along with a few others to sell it to me,Iggu!

Mine is going back next week for another dose of Revo and a high pressure fuel pump.

To anyone wondering about the Revo remap....it's excellent,and exactly what this car needs.

Mine is going back next week for another dose of Revo and a high pressure fuel pump.

To anyone wondering about the Revo remap....it's excellent,and exactly what this car needs.

Nice one Alex - spread the gospel according to Revo !
:beerchug:

Fuel pump = uprated clutch time.

Though this is mixed, some people need a stronger clutch, others don't. See how it goes!

- BBS CH WHEELS
- REVO RE-Map
- ARM REST

Have you considered the CK wheels? Have a look for Rabbit222's car - I think they look really good on the S3 and offer a nice alteranative to the CH. What size are you going?

Revo - everyone who has it raves about it - your other option is a GIAC map - again, popular on a lot of S3's (including mine) and offers good gains too (stage 1 = 314bhp and up to 330lb/ft), as well as a flashloader (back to stock for service visits) and offers a smoother delivery to the Revo (depending on your settings!).
I'd base your choice on what your nearest tuner stocks.... it's always good to not have to drive 100's of miles if you do happen to have any issues!!!

HTH

J

Have you considered the CK wheels? Have a look for Rabbit222's car - I think they look really good on the S3 and offer a nice alteranative to the CH. What size are you going?

Revo - everyone who has it raves about it - your other option is a GIAC map - again, popular on a lot of S3's (including mine) and offers good gains too (stage 1 = 314bhp and up to 330lb/ft), as well as a flashloader (back to stock for service visits) and offers a smoother delivery to the Revo (depending on your settings!).
I'd base your choice on what your nearest tuner stocks.... it's always good to not have to drive 100's of miles if you do happen to have any issues!!!

HTH

J

Where did you get your GIAC map done Jamie, I want to get mine mapped and from what I've read I'd prefer GIAC.

cheers