Chris NottSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Question would this tidy up my S3

I have a 57 S3 in sprint blue. This is what i wanna do within the next month

- BBS CH WHEELS
    - REVO RE-Map
    - ARM REST

AND I ALREADY HAVE THE WINDOWS TINTED. DO THE THINK THE ABOVE WOULD BE SUBTLE AND WORTH IT?

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by eugegall View Post

- BBS CH WHEELS
    - REVO RE-Map
    - ARM REST

AND I ALREADY HAVE THE WINDOWS TINTED. DO THE THINK THE ABOVE WOULD BE SUBTLE AND WORTH IT?
    There's nothing subtle about Revo mate - its simply and utterly ballistic.
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

Rarely neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggu View Post
    You managed along with a few others to sell it to me,Iggu!

Mine is going back next week for another dose of Revo and a high pressure fuel pump.

To anyone wondering about the Revo remap....it's excellent,and exactly what this car needs.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3Alex View Post

Mine is going back next week for another dose of Revo and a high pressure fuel pump.

To anyone wondering about the Revo remap....it's excellent,and exactly what this car needs.
    Nice one Alex - spread the gospel according to Revo !
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3Alex View Post

Fuel pump = uprated clutch time.

Though this is mixed, some people need a stronger clutch, others don't. See how it goes!
    Who said speed kills!?!?....But dangerous driving on the other hand....
    Ibis White S3 Sportback - ?bhp - ?lb/ft (Being Fixed)
    Mods: LED's Throughout, Milltek TBE, Revo S2+, Forge CAI (Gold), K&W V3's 25mm, H&R ARB's, Powerflex Bushes, Autotech HPFP, Sachs Clutch, Forge DV, Jonny's PCV Mod, Defi Boost Gauge, Pro Alloy Intercooler, 18" OZ Alleggerita's, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, VI Performance Monitor, Road Angel Pro Connected
    Full OEM Springs and Shocks for sale from 2008 S3 CLICK ME

Status

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Iggu View Post
    Amen to that brother

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by eugegall View Post

- BBS CH WHEELS
    - REVO RE-Map
    - ARM REST

Have you considered the CK wheels? Have a look for Rabbit222's car - I think they look really good on the S3 and offer a nice alteranative to the CH. What size are you going?

Revo - everyone who has it raves about it - your other option is a GIAC map - again, popular on a lot of S3's (including mine) and offers good gains too (stage 1 = 314bhp and up to 330lb/ft), as well as a flashloader (back to stock for service visits) and offers a smoother delivery to the Revo (depending on your settings!).
    I'd base your choice on what your nearest tuner stocks.... it's always good to not have to drive 100's of miles if you do happen to have any issues!!!

HTH

J

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiekip View Post
    Have you considered the CK wheels? Have a look for Rabbit222's car - I think they look really good on the S3 and offer a nice alteranative to the CH. What size are you going?

Revo - everyone who has it raves about it - your other option is a GIAC map - again, popular on a lot of S3's (including mine) and offers good gains too (stage 1 = 314bhp and up to 330lb/ft), as well as a flashloader (back to stock for service visits) and offers a smoother delivery to the Revo (depending on your settings!).
    I'd base your choice on what your nearest tuner stocks.... it's always good to not have to drive 100's of miles if you do happen to have any issues!!!

HTH

J
    Where did you get your GIAC map done Jamie, I want to get mine mapped and from what I've read I'd prefer GIAC.

cheers
    S3 Sept 08 to.....
    A3 2.0 TDI Sport April 04 - May 08