Badger5EM Tuning

Thread: haldex gen 2

Strider

Status

haldex gen 2

Hi guys -I'm thinking of having a Gen 2 haldex fitted to my 170 quattro-I heard it improves the handling i.e increases torque distribution to the rear wheels under heavy acceleration. Does anyone know much about cost or indeed anything about how it improves handling. Be great for any info!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Just Looking

Status
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

Strider

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VRStu View Post
    cheers stu! that's really helpful- reckon it's a bit of a no brainer!

Anyone had this done and has any feedback-any ideas on how much I should pay?

As far from JBS as possible !

Status
    The TT Shop should be the cheapest place to get then as they are the European importers plus they sale a different switch as the haldex switch is really crap and a rip off at the price. Unless you have a high powered car that you track or drive on crappy country road ( like me ) that are covered in gravel and mud then i wouldn`t bother to be honest mate and spend your money else where but that`s just my opinion.
    06 Audi 2.0 PD140 Sport TDI Quattro S-LINE.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Other car 500+ bhp MK4 Golf R32 turbo.