Free Remap Trials

S3 LTN

Reaction score
Just wondering if there any tuning companies out there that offer Remap trials.. example 4 hour remap.

Want to feel the difference... Never know might persuade me enough to get it done.

I dont where abouts you are but Awesome GTI offer trailed remaps in manchester.

We had a trial on our LCR and it defo persuaded us to get a proper one done!

But beware - some companies intentionally slow the car with the map after the trial has run to make the difference feel hugeeee!

angel tunning give you 7 days, or they will return it free i think?

Any REVO dealer will do it.

But make sure you have the money handy though, my `trial` lasted about 10mins and went back for the full program, which is slightly better again than the `trial`map.
Its that good.:o.k:

Good luck
Paul

why trial just DO IT!!!!lol

10mins... Is that all...

But beware - some companies intentionally slow the car with the map after the trial has run to make the difference feel hugeeee!

This is a myth - no company could get away with doing that.

The difference some people feel will be the car re-adpating fueling, timing etc after returning to the standard map, but it is certainly not a 'slow' map.

This is a myth - no company could get away with doing that.

The difference some people feel will be the car re-adpating fueling, timing etc after returning the the standard map, but it is certainly not a 'slow' map.

Beat me to it.

Once the trial has run out and it reverts all of the baseline adaption would have been lost and so the learning process starts again.

Doesn't take that long for it to relearn it all though.

Paul

Well The TT Shop nearest to me... So will give them a quick buzz if what they can do...
Blame JonnyC and S3BigAndy... They spreading The Bug everywhere :faint:

Superchips offer a refund on Bluefin within 7 days if you're not happy - they've also got a discount offer on at the moment.

Superchips offer a refund on Bluefin within 7 days if you're not happy - they've also got a discount offer on at the moment.

Cheer Cootie.. Just searched net and there no nearest superchip dealer within 50miles to me... :(

Thats a good deal they got going though. 7 Days plenty of time.. But judging by Paul's experience probs won't need that long to make up mind.

Will stick with a TT Shop they in Bedford nearby.

you get a 30day moneyback guarentee with all our dealers, don't waste your time with trial just means you'll need to make another journey when it expires! :)

Cheer Cootie.. Just searched net and there no nearest superchip dealer within 50miles to me... :(

Thats a good deal they got going though. 7 Days plenty of time.. But judging by Paul's experience probs won't need that long to make up mind.

They do next day delivery by mail if you contact Superchips directly. I also founf their customer service was superb if that influences you - couldn't be more helpful.

I came very close to going for Superchips Bluefin, reputation, DIY install, convenience, price etc are excellent on paper.

BUT, (big but) from the extenive swotting up I did, a lot of it right here on AS.net, there are some questions regarding the gains you get (or not as the case maybe) from the Bluefin map for the S3.

To avoid going over too much old ground, do a forum search and you can decide from there.
I dont have 1st hand experince with bluefin so will stop short of criticising it outright.

Just to help you in the meantime, I dont recall anyone remapping an S3 with REVO or GIAC and not being very happy.
Not so for Bluefin, although this does seem perculiar to the S3 only.

I had REVO previously and as my GIAC dealer is a 3hr drive away it had to be REVO.
Never looked back, except at people Ive just overtaken !!:)

cheers
Paul

Yeah Paul i remember the issue with Bluefin... They were giving out WAY less figures then what they should have.
Majority of the guys here are all on REVO or GIAC and have never had issues or looked back on it so defo would go down that path... just a matter of getting that trail see how i like it and taking the plunge if needs be. :icon_thumright: