my 2.0t quattro

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
thanks to kaz for coding my lights cheers mate :thumbsup: i fitted them myself very easy to do i also tinted them left the silver stripe they wont be to everyones taste but they look great in the flesh they look dark but still red when you get close my car is filthy so are the lights il post new pics soon when i wash the car ive also popped the chrome off my grill and black spray glossed it i left the grill dark grey to suit the car didnt want it all black and managed to get my cupra splitter on i sanded primed and glossed that also to go with the gloss ring round the grill i think the front looks great just got to get my satin black 19s and coils gona look great when completed ....

heres the link :http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/10blazin/?albumview=slideshow

mate those pics are class! You're persuading me towards lava grey agian now ha that 4th pic looks mean-defianly new aviator :thumbsup:

Mate - that looks awesome!!!

The grill, lights, LCR spoiler - suits it down to the ground!

And no worries on the lights - if you ever need anything doing, just drop me a bell! Was good meeting you mate - had a right laugh!

It will defo look teh biz with the wheels and drop :D