Audi Flat Bottom Steering Wheel

mmm, its not a multifunction wheel, plus I'm assuming there is no airbag either. The later is an issue as they are harder to get on their own unless bought new.

far from bargain, the airbag is £200 alone.

Thats no bargain mate but i can get you a multifunction steering wheel with airbag for £550 if your interested?

£550 is also not a bargain these days fella, I've seen them sold on ebay for £275 all inclusive, which was a **** cause I was trying to sell aswell at the time, but its swings & roundabouts tbh cause then see then sell for near £400 but £550 seems little high given climate

Yeh i suppose but since that was going for 300 without the airbag and multifunction and people considered it a bargain i thought that offer was even better :shrug:

Yeah but you'd have to be a mug to buy that one without airbag & MF, lol, but try your luck fella cause someone will buy it, prices have dropped so much when they flooded the market

I picked up my FBMFSW with red stitching (my cars red) just 6 weeks ago for only £235 plus £20 posted from Germany and it was brand new and with airbag!! works a dream with flappy paddles and SDS hack all done with RNS-E!:racer:

I picked up my FBMFSW with red stitching (my cars red) just 6 weeks ago for only £235 plus £20 posted from Germany and it was brand new and with airbag!! works a dream with flappy paddles and SDS hack all done with RNS-E!:racer:

Woow from where if its not a secret ?

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mondnikolaus

This is the guy i bought from, i do really think i was extremely lucky at the time! VRStu who i know, was also watching the auction as i won it and could not beleve how cheap it was!:icon_thumright:
The auction ended quite late at night and had no reserve! he has a couple on ebay now for sale including another with red stitching, but i have noticed he has bumped up his shipping!!!!
Good luck in getting one!! used in conjunction with a RNS-E (£500 Ebay) and a Bluetooth kit(£275 Ebay) and thanks to VRStu we had a marahon of a day fitting it all with SDS hack also, and it all works like a dream now!:racer:

You were lucky indeed! I spend a considerable larger amount than you but I also had to buy the slip ring and control module - still do not regret it in the slightest! One of my favourite features of my car!

So is this retrofit more expensive than ticking the factory option ? Might be wrong here but I'm sure I remember mine was about £300 as an option. I've regretted it since I've become confident with retrofitting (thanks to the pioneers on this site) but maybe in this instance the factory option is the cheaper way to go.

Generally the factory option will have been cheaper as for a retro-fit you need to replace the airbag. As folk have said you can find a bargain now and again.

is this a real wheel? I want it, especially if the red button is a start button!

0801_08_a2008_audi_r8_v12_tdi_conce.jpg

Is that an R8 facelift or something cause the gear knob area looks like supercar spec tbh, but why is there an ignition barrel if there's a start button, must be same as RS4 & mine where you turn key then press start

Yes, its new R8 pic but I wasnt sure if it was actual production or concept. I know what you mean, TBH, I'd like to get into my car, plug my mobile phone into a socket to engage ignition & press a start button.

Concept at moment as cant see it anywhere.

I got a MFSW off ebay on Christmas eve for £11.50 + £10 p&p = £21.50
Cost me £14 for wiring loom - Total £35.50 no thats a bargin (used my exsisting air bag)

I got a MFSW off ebay on Christmas eve for £11.50 + £10 p&p = £21.50
Cost me £14 for wiring loom - Total £35.50 no thats a bargin (used my exsisting air bag)

A flat bottom ? :idea: who cares ... thats a bargin any ways !!!