some **** just stole my mirrors !!

S.3THRIZZLE

S.3RIZZLE.....
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Ive just got back home after a quiet pint at my local only to find that some **** yes (FACKING **** WHOEVER YOU ARE) has stolen/smashed both my mirrors clean off !!!!

I wish to god I lived in Dubai so that the ***** would be caught and have their dirty hands ripped clean off !!! Unfortunately I dont so ...................................... was wondering if any of you kind gents have a set of S3 mirrors for sale or can source some, it would be a great help.

Thankyou !!

Sas.

Ow **** AGAIN this kinda crap of happens !

Makes me sick to hear this .... hope the ****ing ***** ****** ** ** * * *

bastids, thats why i've just bought a set of standard A4 plastic mirrors for my RS. Figure its better i removed them before someone else does.

Check ebay

... where you'll probably be able to buy back your own mirrors.

Bummer that Sas - did you ever see any more of those Scousers who were sniffing round your car a couple of weeks ago ? Prime suspects here surely ?

i think they should put walls round liverpool stop em getting out lol id be ****** off just get normal mirrors and check ebay in a week or so

bastids, thats why i've just bought a set of standard A4 plastic mirrors for my RS. Figure its better i removed them before someone else does.

Now that's a very good idea! Shouldn't have to do it, but like you say, I'd rather they were removed than torn off.

Is this any good? It's from an A4, but I think they are the same. worth checking as this is new and only £50!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-DOOR-MIRROR-ASSEMBLY-NEW-GENUINE_W0QQitemZ330300020801QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item330300020801&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Phantom the guy who had his whole car stolen has some phant. black mirror covers for sale (brand new) if i remember correctly.

Damn - Hate it when **** like this happens...

Was there no CCTV ?

Hoep they havent caused too much damage...

Get on eBay - there's quite a few going on there.

I'm getting doubts about mine and havent even put them on yet...

makes me worrie about mine i paid a fortune for mine and would be gutted if they went walkies

Get on eBay - there's quite a few going on there.

Unless you're obviously buying from a reputable trader and not an individual - isn't that a bit unwise ? Its the first place the thieving scum will go to sell what they've just nicked.

I'm thinking probably both:

'I THINK THEY ARE COMPLETE AS I BOUGHT SOME CHROME ONES FOR MY CAR & GOT THESE TAKEN OFF & SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN IN A BAG SITTING IN THE GARAGE
I HAVE INCLUDED ALOT OF PIC SO YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING CLEARLY
ARE IN SILVER COLOUR MAY HAVE LIGHT CHIP HERE & THERE BUT NEED A NICE T CUT & POLISH (dont need spraying if the car is silver) -
the only bits that seem broken to me are 2 small clips one from each mirror holder which hold the mirror to the car :busted_cop:(see pic 4) near the wires'

And they arent S3 mirrors anyway, they are just standard silver ones!!

Unless you're obviously buying from a reputable trader and not an individual - isn't that a bit unwise ? Its the first place the thieving scum will go to sell what they've just nicked.

I'm sure you can tell the scum from the genuines...

the scum are usually thicko's wo dont have a clue about what they're selling and make stupid mistakes a genuine eBayer wouldnt