TDI REMAP-CELTIC TUNING

VOLTORB

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Newbie here!

Your probably sick of all the "REMAP" posts, but heres another one for ya, just got me self an A3 2.0 TDI (140)54 Plate and thinking of remapping, found this company:

http://www.celtictuning.co.uk/Car Tuning/vehicles/audi/Audi-a3-mk2-ecu-remap-chip-engine-tuning.html

Anyone heard or dealt with them? also if i was to get it remapped to what they say, do you think there will be an increase in black smoke? i see people talk about it but is it something i should be worried about? i thought if you give it a bit of heavy boost every so often it clears it out, is this true or does it just chuck out black all the time????? :unsure:

i have had a celtic tuning map for my 2.0 pd140 - they do 2 phases, 1 with slightly higher boost and also one for my 2.0tdi bmw 3x - the company came and flashed at my house, the product was great and the price fine.

no smoke for either vehicle at any time

Awesome! just what I needed, So what phase did you get? What was your MPG difference??

Anyone else have an opinion?

Workmate just had his done through Celtic (MK5 Tdi Golf 105PS), he reckons its very good.
Rates the product and service.

good luck
Paul

i tried both the standard code and the bit more boost code - i honestly couldnt say there was a lot between them with the rest of the car standard. i would suggest just go with the standard remap. - i was only playing with the maps cos i was having my x3 done at the time, and i was already committed to big turbo/exhaust/custom remap but was very happy with the product and service

Nver come accross celtic tuning but I've got a St3 at the moment and loving it !!

I've got the fast road/economy and race maps.

The race has a noticable amount of extra low end tourqe and the economy isnt as tourqey as the fast road but I've had it on fast road for all this week and still managed to get 60mpg at 60mph on the motorway trip to uni! (standard was about 57mpg) or thereabouts...

Cant fault it one bit and good customer service!

Hi Voltorb,

At the moment we are offer the Custom-Code Phase 1 remap and Green Cotton air filters for £330.00inc VAT fitted

On the 140PD unit you will see between 175-185bhp and when driving steady in town and motorway miles you should see an increase of 5-7MPG :)

Please feel free to give me a call on 01246 455005 to discuss this further!

Mike

Cheers Guys!

JBS Sales i may PM you in the near future........

:icon_thumright:

Ive done my a3 140 tdi (just undr two weeks ago) and is brilliant. cannot see any black some. and car is ****** fast now.