Wheel sizes

T88OMM

Reaction score
Hi guys I was just wondering what profile, offset and width people are running on a 19' wheel. I have a 2.0 TDI Quattro and im looking at putting some 19' BBS on it but not sure what the suitable measurements are for the car.

I am also planning on lowering it with a pair of springs but not sure which ones to go for? I want quite a healthy drop but want to avoid any rubbing with the 19' wheels.

If you guys could share some of your experiences of all of the above and recommend some of the best lowering springs to go for that would be much appreciated.

Pics would also be very helpful.

Thanks,

Tom :thumbsup:

you deffo need coilovers if you want a heavy drop, springs wont come close to how low you want it.

hello Tom, imagine seeing you here,

The MTM's I have are 19x8.5 ET45 and they fill the arches nicely, just need a bit of a drop now and it'll be just how I want it, I'm saving for V3's:rockwoot:

If you want to drop it quite a bit go for 19x8 ET45, if you go for 19x8.5 ET45 and drop it you can get a bit of rubbing on the front arches. The 19x8 ET45 with a 225/35/19 tyre will work spot on on a lowered car and you should not get any rubbing no matter how low you go.

Thanks Lee. Going to have a look at them this week. :friends: