MSG, Ed's & site sponsors

S3 Big Andy

Stealth Beast Baby Yay
Reaction score
Website
www.andyoram.co.uk
Hi peeps,

As some of you may know I am building a S3 8P model, that will end up with 550BHP +

I have used some of your products and want to give you something back, albeit at a small cost.

I have entered Team Stealth in this years http://www.modball.com/ and will be going to the Swiss tuning show as part of this event!

Now Audi-sport.net can have 2 stickers on my car for free! yes free, but the rest of you will need to contribute a little, 1 sticker (60 x 6cm?) £150.00 2 stickers £299! £1 discount not bad eh? with 25% going to Charity Diabetes UK as I was diagnosed last year.

It is being filmed for TV, and those who know me know I am not shy around cameras, so you will get loads of coverage plus I will leave it stickered up until Audi Driver int so more publicity there.

Please support me in this venture it will be a blast and as revo already know I sell the company's that help me and always recommend them when asked!

Ed's hope you dont mind me prostituting myself like this but it is all for a good cause..

Andy

P7131650.jpg