I need an A3 RS6 alloy but can't find one!!

PNH80

Low life livin' the high life.
Reaction score
Alright folks, i'm hoping some one can help me with a bit of a dilemma...

Basically to cut a long story short i need 1 OEM RS6 style alloy for my Audi A3 S-Line. I've gone down all the usual routes e.g. Ebay, small ads, a few breakers etc. and i can't find anything.

Full sets are easy to come by but trying to get just 1 wheel (with or without a tyre) is proving to be a nightmare!!

I don't suppose any of you lot can either recommend a breakers or know of anyone who may have a spare RS6 alloy for sale? Must be standard A3 fitment.

Cheers in advance!

Paul.

Alright folks, i'm hoping some one can help me with a bit of a dilemma...

Basically to cut a long story short i need 1 OEM RS6 style alloy for my Audi A3 S-Line. I've gone down all the usual routes e.g. Ebay, small ads, a few breakers etc. and i can't find anything.

Full sets are easy to come by but trying to get just 1 wheel (with or without a tyre) is proving to be a nightmare!!

I don't suppose any of you lot can either recommend a breakers or know of anyone who may have a spare RS6 alloy for sale? Must be standard A3 fitment.

Cheers in advance!

Paul.
i just wasted 2 of my alloys got replacment from audi there about 230 quid each it you want it bad just buy one

Well yes obviously i can go to Audi but i've never fancied having my pants down and back door kicked in.

I've seen them in the past for under £100 on Ebay lightly used. Also i'm looking to sell the car in a few months so ideally i'd like to avoid excessive costs.

Was gonna say, unless u fall extremely lucky, your cheapest bet is gonna be to order one from the 4rings direct.

Old chinese proverb - Men grow old, pearls grow yellow, a single alloy is seldom sold - there is no cure for it.

lol... It's sods law. When i didn't need one i must have seen half a dozen within weeks on ebay. All of which sold for sub £100. My best bet unless i bite the bullet and go to Audi is a breakers yard and hope they've got a write off with one good wheel left on it!

try

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/audi-a3-s-lin...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-S-LIN...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-audi-a3-...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

They're breaking them so should have the wheel bu tmake sure they're genuine, the right offset and the right design (pic) before you buy. It's around £20 to courier!

just search for breaking a3 s line on the bay ... i got two accord type r wheels after one buckled for £100 from a breaker in oldham :D

Why do you need a wheel btw?

If your local to manchester, i know a guy that can fix buckle ones to be 99% right or if its kerbed, you can refurb them?

i just wasted 2 of my alloys got replacment from audi there about 230 quid each it you want it bad just buy one

Are you sure about that as they used to be £355+VAT each. We had to have a new one within the first week of buying the car as it got slightly kurbed and when refurbed they couldnt match the colour.

What happened with you anyway to wipe out two wheels and the front suspension wishbone?