Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits

Thread: ipod Car Kit

GlasgowRangersFC

Status

ipod Car Kit

Does anybody have an ipod mounted on the dash in the A3? I am trying to figure our what the best way is to mount my ipod on my dash. I do some long journeys and the wife wants to be able to watch films etc while we are travelling. The kit should be aesthetic and functional. Does anybody have any good ideas?

The aux-in function is fine but I really need to find a good way of mounting the ipod on the dash.

Cheers
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

2. # ADS
    ADS

GlasgowRangersFC

Status
    Is bluetack strong enough to hold it in place?
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full