1.9 tdi power gains

Back to the subject of power gains on the 1.9tdi... Bluefin claim a 27bhp increase from the standard 105bhp.

Has anybody had/have experience of the bluefin on a 1.9tdi?

The St3 has these gains:

Orginal HP105 bhp28 (38)Toque Power 75 NmTorque Economy Increase 55NmMPG Saving 20 %

That sounds awesome, how much are these? i know blufin costs 450..

BlueFin only £391 inc vat and del through out Jan (20% saving).

ST3 currently around £399 with two maps as apposed to just one.

Kaz: Thanks for the suggstion of St3, i had not heard of this. It's looks
good and i like the idea of being able to load the three maps. (standard, full out fuel ecomomy or power with increased ecomomy).
I guess the only problem is convincing my wife we need one! Baring in mind i'm also on the hunt for an S-line front bumper and 40mm lowering springs! :sly:

This may be a stupid question, but is there a tuning box available for the a3?

I've been quoted £90 a month for 1.9 TDI 2009 model, 3 years ncb no points or anything thats with direct line

Pffttt, direct line might as well pull my pants down, all of the insurers except quinn direct seem to do the same.

I cant understand it either, i live in a decent area, car parked on my drive, parked in secure car park at work, 1 years no claims, no mods....still get done over!

tommy just buy my car and youll have it all done:)

Haha i already bought one, although its a 1.6 :(

Saving for a 2.0 tdi now though, how much you selling yours for out of interest?

i really dont know some people say is worth not much some say i worth a bit. i really do not know what to do. im fancing 4 doors sometimes but i would be missing a3 design and that amount of torque:) i would do swap with nice a4 tdi 03/04 plate with a bit of extras and nice condition and tunne it my way:)

I have a brand new A3 2.0 TDI 140 remapped and insured for £1018 10 mth policy - 1 yrs no claims aged 19. Not bad I say. :)

But guys, these tuning boxes really aren't good for the engine and I would definitately consider getting the car properly remapped by an experienced tuner - I had mine remapped at P Torque.