A3 8P 3 Door facelift rear lights for sale

Beddie

Reaction score
Mods, could you please leave this one up for a little while? Fed up of tripping over the ****** boxes for these lamps now :)

3 Door 8P facelift rear lamps, as new and only on the car for 2 months, still in original boxes with protective film on lenses,will fit any 3 door A3 8P from 2003 onwards, looking for £95 and can deliver/meet in and the NW area... http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/2804/cat/13

Rearlights1.jpg

Rearlights2.jpg

Rearlights3.jpg

Tatton2.jpg

Are these a straight swap for pre-facelift 8P's? (53 plated)

Sorry for the hijack but...

Beddie - Are you still selling the Ambient Light Pack? Tried the contact seller tab in the classifieds but not sure if it worked.

If so is this a simple plug 'n' play or does it require wiring? I have the bog standard courtesy light at the mo'

Thanks
Ron

Pretty sure he's selling it due to a new car arrival! And I think the Ambient Lighting Pack was sold.

How comes your selling Beddie?
Hiya Nathan, long time no speak and all that, hows things mate?
Dave is spot on, the lights are for sale as the A3 has gone... Was missing the fun factor of my old MKV and fancied a change so picked this up a couple of weeks back, i'll still hang around though, it's got an S3 motor in after all lol :racer:

horseshoe5.jpg

Sorry for the hijack but...

Beddie - Are you still selling the Ambient Light Pack? Tried the contact seller tab in the classifieds but not sure if it worked.

If so is this a simple plug 'n' play or does it require wiring? I have the bog standard courtesy light at the mo'

Thanks
Ron
No probs Ron,
The ambient light pack console has gone i'm afraid mate, you can get one from the dealer using the part number on the box in my classifieds ad, direct plug and play replacement with no wiring involved, 5 mins tops! :icon_thumright:

Did you get a good price on the A3 Beddie? Nice to see you got red n xenons again
Yeah i did alright considering the state of the used market at present, got bid slightly above book and was able to remove the nav etc, factor in the A3 needed new tyres and a first MOT and warranty was up and i was fairly happy,
Cost to change in the deal was right in the end as they came down a fair way on the ED30...
It's a Feb 2008 with DSG, xenons, MFSW, Highline, Armest, Ipod, Cruise, RCD500 with premium soundpack and rear tints, best bit though is being able to swap the Bluefin over, 300BHP awaits lol :racer:

That Ed30 loooks awesome !!

I would have bought the rear lights but am broke - spent too much on my A3 :(

I bet when i come to buy a set now, I'll have to pay over the odds for one lol

Enjoy the Ed30 :D

Was gonna say 300bhp should feel nice!! Any mods planned?
Other than Bluefin the plan so far is RNS-510 retro fit with Oem Bluetooth, Hertz or Focal 3-way components in the front (i'm missing the Bose lol), WALK kit and maybe a TBE, Milltek most likely :icon_thumright:

Hi M8t can u tell me will they fit my 54plt 2005 A3 sportback? 5Door.

hi can anyone let me know if there are any facelift tail lights goin? i want to buy some i have a 04 3 door 2.0tdi. thanks

Hi, are the lights still for sale?

thanks

Mods, could you please leave this one up for a little while? Fed up of tripping over the ****** boxes for these lamps now :)

3 Door 8P facelift rear lamps, as new and only on the car for 2 months, still in original boxes with protective film on lenses,will fit any 3 door A3 8P from 2003 onwards, looking for £95 and can deliver/meet in and the NW area... http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/2804/cat/13

are these lights still available ide be interested if they are ???

lsw s3 :s3addict:

Last edited by a moderator:
are these lights still available ide be interested if they are ???

lsw s3 :s3addict:

If you mean Steve (Beddie) rear facelift lights...Nope i bought them back on january:)

Also when you quote a post with photos in can you delete the photos so we don't have to see them twice in the same thread :icon_thumright: