Chris NottVolks Autos
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,840 of 2973
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Black Edition

Meow.

Status
    Just spoke to the dealer there. Mines is still showing as Build week 34/22nd August.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngy View Post
    Paul when did you order? Did they give you a reason for the delay? What was the full spec you've ordered?
    I think it was because i had ordered the AMI and not the RNE-S. Then the lease company had to process the order again - well thats my guess for the delay. Its just a bog standard BE with electric lumbar for the drivers seat.

Meow.

Status
    I'd be going mad if I was you.

They should have secured the build slot then discussed the problem orders as the orders can be altered.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi All, Long time reader of this forum to try and figure out when i'm going to get my hands on my BE!!! I have a A3 Sportback BE 140ps in Scuba Blue (Cruise Control/sound pack/Mobile prep) on order since beginning of February, I have an estimated build date of end of July with delivery early September. How long before build did anyone else get an actual date instead of an estimate??

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hey everyone! On the verge of ordering an A3 Black Edition... but also looking at a 2nd hand TT. Anyone moved from a TT to the BE?

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jeuhyis View Post
    I have an estimated build date of end of July with delivery early September. How long before build did anyone else get an actual date instead of an estimate??
    Welcome!

i ordered my s-line sportback 30th January, and the build week starts today!!!!!! excited, can you tell?

I got the build week confirmed about three weeks ago so they said it wouldnt change and it hasn't

Salesman said they aim to have it here for the first week of July but will let me know once its built and ready to ship because then they have more info! Think you build week should get confirmed in the next couple of weeks!

Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

Status
    Hi all, this may be the wrong place for this, but I'm having no luck in the wanted section. I'm thinking of changing the S3 and I punted the original BE wheels and so I'm now needing a set to trade her in. Mine is a March 2010 car, so just before the final facelift, so it's the 7 spoke twin arm graphite alloys in 18" I need, the "RS4" style. Anyone know where I can get or maybe there's someone out there who has changed their wheels and fancies getting rid. Apologies to the mods if they think I'm being cheeky posting here. I'd just rather not trade in with the CH's on as I'd like to keep them, so not thinking about a swap either I'm afraid. Any help appreciated.
    2010 Sprint Blue S3 Black Edition - Buckets & BBS CH Black's
    2008 Ibis White S3
    2006 Brilliant Black 2.0T S-Line Special Edition

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yahoo! ... just heard from the dealer today - build week is scheduled for week 34 which means late september delivery! .... this is fantastic news as I was originally told early November for delivery!!

Excited is an understatement!!! wooo

Meow.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEdition View Post
    Yahoo! ... just heard from the dealer today - build week is scheduled for week 34 which means late september delivery! .... this is fantastic news as I was originally told early November for delivery!!

Excited is an understatement!!! wooo
    Wooooo, same as me!
    BlackEdition likes this.

SEP
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi

Im new to this but have recently ordered A3 Black Edition 170 TDI in Ibis White with the technology pack, comfort pack, interior light pack and lumbar support. I have been given an estimated date via my fleet department (this will be a company car and is ordered through GE) of late December, just wondered if this is likely to change for the better? Also today I was parked next to a brand new blue one which was stunning and am now wondering if ive made the right colour choice and if it would be too late to change.

Meow.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SEP View Post
    Hi

Im new to this but have recently ordered A3 Black Edition 170 TDI in Ibis White with the technology pack, comfort pack, interior light pack and lumbar support. I have been given an estimated date via my fleet department (this will be a company car and is ordered through GE) of late December, just wondered if this is likely to change for the better? Also today I was parked next to a brand new blue one which was stunning and am now wondering if ive made the right colour choice and if it would be too late to change.
    I changed stuff on my order just over a month and a bit after I placed it.

Ibis is the best though.

Thomas the Tank Engine - Choo, Choo!

Status
    Currently in Palm Springs California but heading back to Blighty tomorrow, my delivery is Tuesday a.m. I really cannot wait!!
    Was an Audi S3, Pre-Facelift 210 bhp, Security Tints, Standard spec, simple sweet and to the point.

Currently a Golf GT TDi 170 DSG in Pearlescent Black with every conceivable extra available - company car

From June 2011 - Audi A3 Sportback Black Edition 140 tdi (company car) with DSG gearbox, Technology Pack + AMI, Storage Pack, Open Sky Roof System, Comfort Pack, Luggage Pack and Interior Light pack. Oh and it's Monza Silver. Can't wait

SEP
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for letting me know. I have decided to stick with white, only now im wondering if I should have had the SB with panoramic roof!! Decisions, decisions!!

Meow.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SEP View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I have decided to stick with white, only now im wondering if I should have had the SB with panoramic roof!! Decisions, decisions!!
    That would likely change the delivery time as SB's are different from hatches!

2nd Gear

Status
    I have a brand new SB BE in Ibis White with the Open Sky Roof and it is amazing so a definite thumbs up from me.

SEP
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Hmmmm changing to the SB with that extra option would also put the cost up for me as I am already going to be paying approx 45 month towards it and its a company car. I wouldnt want to put delivery back any further either as Im currently driving a 320i coupe and cant wait to see the back of it!!

Neutral

Status
    Now done 8000 miles in my 11 plate SB BE 140. It's hard to make your choices black/white/Red/Silver ?? Tech pack ?? Open sky roof ??? When you get round to placing your order it's always a case of...have I made the right choice, should I have gone for xx instead - after clocking up the miles it seems less important about the add ons, just enjoy the ride !!
    Sportback 2.0TDI (140) Black Edition - Ordered April 2010 / Delivered 7th March 2011 - Brilliant Black | BT Phone prep low | Cruise Control | Interior Light Pack | Lumbar | Sound Pack

Meow.

Status
    8 weeks today till my build date.

Fed up not having a car! lol.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Finally tracked down the dealer (Leeds Audi) and was informed that I was provissionally slotted in for a week 27 build but the delivery is scheduled for September so not sure if this is correct???

Meow.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by martind511 View Post
    Finally tracked down the dealer (Leeds Audi) and was informed that I was provissionally slotted in for a week 27 build but the delivery is scheduled for September so not sure if this is correct???
    Sounds about right tbh.

I was told October delivery to be on the safe side but more than likely it will turn up in September. My dealer said roughly a month once build to get here is a good indication.

So looks like a month and a bit.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by martind511 View Post
    So this mean you are still looking at week 27 or it shifted down the calender now?

If it is still week 27 (4th July) then should be here for end of July, I've based this on my order, Build week was 24 (13th June), got a call yesterday to say its all built and ready to ship should be two weeks so im looking at delivery start of July!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
    8 weeks today till my build date.

Fed up not having a car! lol.
    Bet you can't wait!! Im getting excited for mine now!! couple of weeks...hopefully!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    So this mean you are still looking at week 27 or it shifted down the calender now?

If it is still week 27 (4th July) then should be here for end of July, I've based this on my order, Build week was 24 (13th June), got a call yesterday to say its all built and ready to ship should be two weeks so im looking at delivery start of July!
    My build week is currently Week 34 and I was told to expect delivery end of September so build week 27 should be end of july/beginning august for delivery?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post

I was simply told week 27 build (ordered 13th March) and expected delivery date to me on the 9th September - I will keep chasing the dealer.

Meow.

Status
    True but remember there will be alot of new cars getting ready for the 1st of September surely? Therefore this could cause a slight delay?

Neutral

Status
    Adam makes a good point, there might be a delay if the car is being built around mid-august!

Build week 27 and delivery in Sept seems very long unless you have asked for a 61 plate mate?

I got an update from Audi today, my car is in the UK and should be delivered to the dealer by the weekend then I should be able to collect some point next week, will have more info tomorrow! I think it was very quick delivery from the factory in Germany to UK, fair enough its in Grimsbury but should be in East sussex soon!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Think I might know the answer here but would you go for a new leased A3 Black Edition or a used Audi TT MK2?

Meow.

Status
    Silly question indeed lol.

New A3 Black Edition.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by psmith98752 View Post
    Think I might know the answer here but would you go for a new leased A3 Black Edition or a used Audi TT MK2?
    Do you want an A3 or a TT .... ?????

We had a new 08 TT that was 'pants' whereas the BE Quattro is great....

Decide what you want and do it... go Quattro if you enjoy driving and great handling.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

2nd Gear

Status
    i was gonna get the black edition but decided to get the s line with lots of extras because the black edition would have been ready in october

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Do you want an A3 or a TT .... ?????
    I wish I could answer that!

What was bad about the TT you had?

1st Gear

Status
    Waiting times are getting worse!!1
    Audi A3 170 Tdi S-Line
    Sprint Blue,Full Leather,Gsm,Symphony,Privacy,Folding Mirrors,Roof Rails,Parking Sensors(for the Boss Lol) and Xenons

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by psmith98752 View Post
    I wish I could answer that!

What was bad about the TT you had?
    Front wheel drive and 19in RS4 style wheels... handling was pile of pooh in our view. If you are going to buy Audi buy Quattro.

Not a lot wrong with TT but FWD is not good with big wheels and the 2.0TFsi motor .
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

Neutral

Status
    followed up on my delivery and the build week is showing week 35 so apparently this is looking like an end of September delivery date. Started off at end October so a step in the right direction!
    A4 B5 110 TDi SE Avant

2nd Gear

Status
    Hi All,

I am looking at a new 3 door black edition but i really really don't want the black inlays as I heard they will scratch etc and I would prefer the silver ones. I am sure someone else mentioned it in this thread but I can't find it. It took me ages to read the whole lot last time, lol!

Does anyone know if you can change them at time of order? Also does anyone know when they will stop offering the black edition?

Cheers all,
    Si

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_S-Line View Post

Does anyone know if you can change them at time of order?

Cheers all,
    Si
    Yes, you can request the aluminium inlays and I personally think they look better! Nothing against the black inlays, just too shiney for me!

Reverse Gear

Status

Couple of questions

Hi all - this is my first post having trawled through the entire length of this thread and various others over the last week or so.

I currently drive a 2008 Audi A3 2.0TDI Sport as a company car and I am in the process of ordering a new one. Conveniently the cheapest option for me is the 2.0TDI Black Edition on a 2 year lease, which works out nicely so that the new A3 redesign gets through one iteration.

I've currently specced out the following:

A3 2.0TDI (140) Black Edition, Misano Red, Open Sky, Technology Pack with AMI, Interior Light Pack.

First of all, does the MY12 AMI need a cable to connect your iPod? From the pictures in the brochure it looks like it slots straight into the glovebox dock.

Secondly, is the combination above a good one with regards to black detailing + open sky + Misano red?

Any comments appreciated.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by G111MDS View Post
    followed up on my delivery and the build week is showing week 35 so apparently this is looking like an end of September delivery date. Started off at end October so a step in the right direction!
    Nice 61 plate

Meow.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonJelly View Post
    First of all, does the MY12 AMI need a cable to connect your iPod? From the pictures in the brochure it looks like it slots straight into the glovebox dock.
    That's the iPod interface, not the AMI.

AMI has a cable that connects and had a drawer that the iPod sits in.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonJelly View Post

Secondly, is the combination above a good one with regards to black detailing + open sky + Misano red?

Any comments appreciated.
    I think this will look awesome!!! Real good contrast!!!!
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140