Badger5Monster Motorsport
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1858616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,720 of 2973
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Black Edition

JEB
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Seems odd, just had confirmation for it being built on 3rd of May, delivery on 23rd of May. Ordered my 2.0TDI BE first week of Feb. Hasn't been delayed as of yet even though was told initial delivery would be around mid to late June!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Banned

Status
    Just been on our first long run down the M5 in the new BE. Absolutely effortless 200 miles at over 45mpg and average speed of 69mph the car is far nicer to be in than the earlier 2008 version.

The 170 Tdi engine is so quiet and the car feels really planted and responsive with Quattro 4WD system.

Well done Audi... I reckon we have a future Classic in the making.

Neutral

Status
    Looking at ordering a 3 door BE in either Ibis White or Misano Red. Also going with the slide and tilt sunroof. does anyone have a picture of either colour complete with sunroof and the latest BE wheels? really torn between the two colours.

Cheers, Jamie

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by g111mds View Post
    Looking at ordering a 3 door BE in either Ibis White or Misano Red. Also going with the slide and tilt sunroof. does anyone have a picture of either colour complete with sunroof and the latest BE wheels? really torn between the two colours.

Cheers, Jamie
    I have the 5dr Sport back pictured further up.... not quite sure you can get 3 door with the Open sky tho... might be wrong???

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt99 View Post
    I have the 5dr Sport back pictured further up.... not quite sure you can get 3 door with the Open sky tho... might be wrong???
    cheers Matt. its not opensky on the 3 door but just a simple slide and tilt sunroof. been wanting a 3 door A3 for sometime but always wanted a sunroof.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi, ordered Black Edition first week of this month (April) with expected deliver date of October. Has anyone seen an improvement on their initial delivery date or does it get worse.

Meow.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by clembo View Post
    Hi, ordered Black Edition first week of this month (April) with expected deliver date of October. Has anyone seen an improvement on their initial delivery date or does it get worse.
    Ordered 6th of this month and I've been given October as expected delivery date too.

Neutral

Status
    I still say that my theory about the majority of UK deliveries for new A3 BE's around new plates in March and Sept is correct..
    Sportback 2.0TDI (140) Black Edition - Ordered April 2010 / Delivered 7th March 2011 - Brilliant Black | BT Phone prep low | Cruise Control | Interior Light Pack | Lumbar | Sound Pack

Neutral

Status
    Sportback 2.0TDI (140) Black Edition - Ordered April 2010 / Delivered 7th March 2011 - Brilliant Black | BT Phone prep low | Cruise Control | Interior Light Pack | Lumbar | Sound Pack

Neutral

Status

Thomas the Tank Engine - Choo, Choo!

Status
    I'd have to disagree, mines been pushed back again to July makes me wonder if I should cancel the order and go with a Beemer or such like?
    Was an Audi S3, Pre-Facelift 210 bhp, Security Tints, Standard spec, simple sweet and to the point.

Currently a Golf GT TDi 170 DSG in Pearlescent Black with every conceivable extra available - company car

From June 2011 - Audi A3 Sportback Black Edition 140 tdi (company car) with DSG gearbox, Technology Pack + AMI, Storage Pack, Open Sky Roof System, Comfort Pack, Luggage Pack and Interior Light pack. Oh and it's Monza Silver. Can't wait

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and have been reading for a few months now. I have ordered a 3 door BE in black and the delivery date was confirmed this morning for the 6th October. So i will just have to join the waiting game with everyone else on here!

I'm not to worried as at least it will be a 61 plate. The only thing i might consider retro fitting is the RND-S (sat nav - still trying to learn all the abbreviations so bare with me!!)

If it does arrive in october will it be a MY12? and whats the difference between that and a MY11?

Thanks

Paul

Meow.

Status
    Paul, when did you place your order?

Neutral

Status
    thats sounds like a quite a good delivery term. I've been in touch with the lease company this morning and certain models will be next year for delivery apparently!!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
    Paul, when did you place your order?
    It is through a lease company and i send the approved form off to them on Monday this week. But going by other posts i'm expecting it move move - either way!
    m4rk likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Just had an update for my delivery (company car) to be mid October (ordered April). If it slips too much then I might need to look at another car.

Meow.

Status
    Ordered mines first week of April and its scheduled for build on week 34.
    Should be with the dealers for the 1st week of October all going well!

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul C View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and have been reading for a few months now. I have ordered a 3 door BE in black and the delivery date was confirmed this morning for the 6th October. So i will just have to join the waiting game with everyone else on here!

I'm not to worried as at least it will be a 61 plate. The only thing i might consider retro fitting is the RND-S (sat nav - still trying to learn all the abbreviations so bare with me!!)

If it does arrive in october will it be a MY12? and whats the difference between that and a MY11?

Thanks

Paul
    I think I'd rather BEAR with you! I doubt there will be a MY12 revision but could be wrong. It may also be worth thinking about the Tech Pack which with discount is really quite good value and you will get back about half the dosh when you sell whereas aftermarket fitments have the opposite effect generally speaking.

Good luck

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    I think I'd rather BEAR with you! I doubt there will be a MY12 revision but could be wrong. It may also be worth thinking about the Tech Pack which with discount is really quite good value and you will get back about half the dosh when you sell whereas aftermarket fitments have the opposite effect generally speaking.

Good luck
    Thanks for pointing out my mistake with the spelling! No edit button - so looks like i'm stuck with it!!

I'm not bothered about the resale value as its a company car. I had a limit as to how much i could spend a month. This limited what extras i could add to the car.

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Just had my car given a detailling treat from A Class Valeting, clay bar, carnuba wax, blackfire, super shell etc.. I'm absolutely made up!!
    Plus they offer a new service of airbrushing realistic trees onto the bonnet..

Red is the colour..

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattro 1981 View Post
    Just had my car given a detailling treat from A Class Valeting, clay bar, carnuba wax, blackfire, super shell etc.. I'm absolutely made up!!

Great job, I love black paint when it's that clean and in such great condition!

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

4th Gear

Status
    That looks stunning!!!! Unbelievable mirror image on that bonnet!!!
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140

2nd Gear

Status
    lovely work there, black does look the best clean!
    Solar Orange S3 Black Edition - S-tronic - Interior Ligth Pack - Comfort Pack - Technology Pack - Folding Mirrors - Tyre Pressure Monitor

Stage 2+ REVO map - AP 6 pot BBK - KW Vs 1 - Custom Supersrint quad exhaust - RS3 Front grill - BBS CH-R - Forge Catch Can - Forge DV - THS Engine & Transmision mounts - ITG induction kit - H&R spacers - H&R ARB's - Pro Alloy intercooler - Autotech HPFP

"where there's a will there's a way"

Takin it easy

Status
    Looks fantastic! Love the Valentino Rossi number plate too.
    Current: A5 2.0TDI (177) quattro, Black Edition, Daytona Grey.
    Previous: A4 2.0TDI (170) quattro, Black Edition, Lava Grey.

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked View Post
    Looks fantastic! Love the Valentino Rossi number plate too.
    Ahh... you noticed, thanks! Was hoping it wasn't too much?
    Red is the colour..

5th Gear

Status
    some great reflections there
    Moved to the Darkside click below:

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    Great job, I love black paint when it's that clean and in such great condition!
    Quote Originally Posted by slade777 View Post
    That looks stunning!!!! Unbelievable mirror image on that bonnet!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 BUH View Post
    lovely work there, black does look the best clean!
    Thanks.. It's gonna be a nightmare to keep it like this though!!
    Red is the colour..

Meow.

Status
    Aww man, I was made up with getting white....but the black looks amazing.

I notice you have the smoking delete pack, where is the 12v socket located?

2nd Gear

Status
    The 12v socket is under a flap next to the handbrake.

Neutral

Status
    Hi Guys... not been on for a few weeks, been enjoying the joys of eventually owning a new car...
    A few pics added below, not really gunna be adding to the car as its a company car, but i have added mudflaps and grille badge.....

Audi TDI Power!

Status
    Looks awesome mate - shiny stuff! Tidy as

Audi A3 Ibis White Black Edition 2.0TDI
    Stage 1 - 180bhp
    / 300lbft torque | iPod Connection | Phone Prep/Bluetooth | Cruise Control | Exclusive Line Nappa Leather | Model de-badge

ABT Tuning | Audi Driver Magazine |Shell V Power | Revolution247.com | Audi-Sport.net
    Progress Thread: Click here for more photos!

4th Gear

Status
    Hi Guys... not been on for a few weeks, been enjoying the joys of eventually owning a new car...
    A few pics added below, not really gunna be adding to the car as its a company car, but i have added mudflaps and grille badge.....

Looks good!!! How did u secure the grill badge?
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by slade777 View Post
    Looks good!!! How did u secure the grill badge?
    It came with 2 clips that clamp from the inside.... it was a struggle but came up with idea of sliding a piece of paper under the grille incase i dropped the clips but thankfully it went pretty much on straight away.. they are very tight and grip both the badge and grille together so its a case of once u get oneside on then it wont come off.....

All the gear.. No idea

Status

Really like it mate.. looks soo crisp in white!! especially as a sportback, I much prefer the rear lights on the sportbk to my 3 door.......
    Red is the colour..

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    A couple more piccies taken by the detailing guy Dennis Bishop from A class valeting...

Red is the colour..

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Badly needs coilovers though... amongst many future bits...
    Red is the colour..

1st Gear

Status
    Badly needs coilovers though... amongst many future bits...
    looks perfect as it is, at least to me
    2009 A3 1.6 TDI Sport Phantom Black, iPod and RNSe

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrelson View Post
    looks perfect as it is, at least to me
    You sound just like my best mate lol.. but my previous car (TT) was so much lower my eyes haven't yet adjusted to the gaps above the rims.. Plus my other mate, with his rice burner, keeps saying it's so jacked up it looks like a Q5!!!!!
    Red is the colour..

Reverse Gear

Status
    Great looking car, but one question....

Is the Alcantara non-perforated or is it just the angle of the photo the make it look plain?

I'd be interested to know if it was a change you requested when ordering, as I'm just in the process of ordering a Sportback BE 2.0TDI 170 as a company car and prefer the plain alcantara (i.e. as applicable to the Sport range) to the perforated stuff that is standard on the BE's.

Thanks

Banned

Status
    A couple more piccies taken by the detailing guy Dennis Bishop from A class valeting...
    Really nice looking 8P... but that number plate???? Why? Really not the best mate.