Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 105053545556575859606162636465666770 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,400 of 2973
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Black Edition

6th Gear

Status
    I think Scuba may be an option if the Configurator is to be believed... it looks good but may be a short loved 'trendy' colour! Stick with Phantom Black .... to Silver range to be sure of good residuals.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status

4th Gear

Status
    That s3 is beautiful!!!!!!
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140

6th Gear

Status
    Nicely unadulterated.....keep it that way..

Our new BE is built awaiting shipment..... 1 March maybe???
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Y444GAR View Post

Shame your selling up, such a beautiful car!

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

Neutral

Status
    Its a sad day! Due to wanting to move out to the middle east my little sportsback is gone and just came up on the Audi website for 20k! Hope someone here can give it a good home and love it as much as I did! 2.0tfs sportsback, ibis white, rear parking, ipod, phone prep low and usual black edition extras!!

kempus

Neutral

Status
    You got a link to the add??

Neutral

Status
    Hi,

Not got a link at the this exact moment but it's Audi Stirling!

Kempus

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi All

I've been following this site for ages now and have become a fan of the 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition. I'm thinking about buying the car via a pcp and have been offered 350 a month, 3 years, mileage around 15,000miles with deposit of 3,500. Just wanted to know if this is a good deal?

Secondly, do the new BE have radio antennas/'shark fins' - i've seen some with and some without.

Thirdly, the new wheels are a real sticking point for me! Have people had the same problems? Any solutions? I just think the old ones look beefier!

Fourthly, i'm thinking about the comfort pack - can anyone recommend anything else i might need to look at.

Thanks in advance..
    One confused Black Edition admirer!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanblueprint View Post
    Hi All

I've been following this site for ages now and have become a fan of the 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition. I'm thinking about buying the car via a pcp and have been offered 350 a month, 3 years, mileage around 15,000miles with deposit of 3,500. Just wanted to know if this is a good deal?

Secondly, do the new BE have radio antennas/'shark fins' - i've seen some with and some without.

Thirdly, the new wheels are a real sticking point for me! Have people had the same problems? Any solutions? I just think the old ones look beefier!

Fourthly, i'm thinking about the comfort pack - can anyone recommend anything else i might need to look at.

Thanks in advance..
    Hi,

If you want the antennas/'shark fins' you will only get it if you ordered the Tech pack or Mobile tele prep low options.

I love the new wheels on my BE as to the old verison, alot easyer to clean!

Comfort pack is a must have for me and mite be worth looking the the Interior light package as well i think it well worth the money.
    A3 MY11 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition 2011:: Ibis White :: Technology Pack :: Comfort Pack :: Interior Light Pack :: Ext Mirrors electr/fold/heat/dim :: Audi Mud Flaps
    =============================
    Modifications - Brakes Calipers painted Black :: S-Line Grill badge ::

Nick

Status
    Welcome mate and exactly what Diamond said!!
    Now - On the hunt for a new Audi!
    Gone - A5 Sportback S-line 3.0TDi quattro s-tronic
    Sadly gone - Ibis White S3 Sportback Black Edition
    Previous:
    '57 - Astra Sri Sport Hatch
    '95 - Celica GT4
    '54 - Astra Coupe Turbo
    '51 - Astra Sxi

Neutral

Status
    Hi All

Thanks in advance..
    Confused...you should be with the options available. DVD Sat Nav is more expensive than Tech Pack (Which includes DVD Sat Nav) If you use an IPod then you need the AMI to bring up tracks on screen. Then there's BT - Standard on BE but it costs 145 for part in centre armrest - then you still need to buy a dedicated car connection kit.

As for the wheels...trust me - If you don't have the new rotor style wheels it won't look like a new BE.
    Sportback 2.0TDI (140) Black Edition - Ordered April 2010 / Delivered 7th March 2011 - Brilliant Black | BT Phone prep low | Cruise Control | Interior Light Pack | Lumbar | Sound Pack

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LongWait4aBE View Post
    Confused...you should be with the options available. DVD Sat Nav is more expensive than Tech Pack (Which includes DVD Sat Nav) If you use an IPod then you need the AMI to bring up tracks on screen. Then there's BT - Standard on BE but it costs 145 for part in centre armrest - then you still need to buy a dedicated car connection kit.

As for the wheels...trust me - If you don't have the new rotor style wheels it won't look like a new BE.
    +1...

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the comments guys. Any views on the deal that's on offer?

Also, am i being naive to think i'll turn the bluetooth on, on my iphone and thats it...i'll be able to receive calls via the standard bluetooth connection the car has??

2nd Gear

Status
    The deal sounds good to me and much better than I got.

The Bluetooth is fantastic with the iPhone 4

4th Gear

Status

Also, am i being naive to think i'll turn the bluetooth on, on my iphone and thats it...i'll be able to receive calls via the standard bluetooth connection the car has??
    The car will give u a 4digit code that u put into the iPhone and job done it's synced very easy take 2mins max. Also pulls over the phonebook and recent calls if u have the AMI.
    Current:
    A3 Black Edition 2.0 TDI 140

1st Gear

Status

I think the deal they give you is about average. Try pushing them a bit harder you should give a bit more better deal.
    Last edited by Diamond; 17th February 2011 at 01:17.
    A3 MY11 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition 2011:: Ibis White :: Technology Pack :: Comfort Pack :: Interior Light Pack :: Ext Mirrors electr/fold/heat/dim :: Audi Mud Flaps

Reverse Gear

Status
    Right..what a week. Started on Monday with Inchcape leasing(company car provider) saying the BE could no longer be ordered due to the long delays. So I cried,got angry,and creid some more, then decided to just have an S-Line instead. For today to be told they are back on the list and
    they are 5 a month cheaper than last week. Basically we get 300 to spend on any car as long its under 150 CO2. Over 300 you pay the difference, under you pocket the rest. So a BE is 353 per month for a 5 door 2.0TDI 140bhp, for 3 years or 80,000 miles. So I put 53 towards the car plus BIK tax
    Going to speak to HR tomorrow to see if I can order one next week as It seems there is a 6-7 month waiting list, but I 'm 3 months off my offical ording date. Hope I can blag it

Also popped to Audi today and they have one in Scuba Blue and it looks amazing !!!!!

Reverse Gear

Status
    new to this forum so hi to everyone, some cracking motors on here, i am getting a a3 tdi 140 be ibis white for 330, no deposit, plus insurance thrown in fully comp and tax and 5 other drivers also, car fully maintained by company also,not much more than i am paying on a peugeot now lol... audi were coming out cheaper than alot of others,wanted the same for an astra elite....it will be the same as richy_c minus his few alterations and the roof...hopefully built for march time, cant wait...and i think the rotar wheels are the business

Neutral

Status
    Diamond - When my car arrives I think we should take some pics with the two BE's together so others can decide whether they want Black or White. Could look quite good on same image.
    Sportback 2.0TDI (140) Black Edition - Ordered April 2010 / Delivered 7th March 2011 - Brilliant Black | BT Phone prep low | Cruise Control | Interior Light Pack | Lumbar | Sound Pack

1st Gear

Status
    Diamond - When my car arrives I think we should take some pics with the two BE's together so others can decide whether they want Black or White. Could look quite good on same image.
    HaHa... Yeah i'm up for it, but i know which one already looks better.

As your arrived at the dealers yet?

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    HaHa... Yeah i'm up for it, but i know which one already looks better.

As your arrived at the dealers yet?
    Yes I know the black one looks better - but that's life .....

Still waiting to hear from dealers, don't think its landed yet. I'm expecting it will be ready either 1st or 2nd week of March.

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Yes I know the black one looks better - but that's life .....

Still waiting to hear from dealers, don't think its landed yet. I'm expecting it will be ready either 1st or 2nd week of March.
    Shame it won't be the 1st March, that's what you deserve after such a long wait. Still, none the less, I'm sure as soon as you pick it up you won't care.

Besides that i'll be jealous seeing all these 11 plates hanging around, mine will now be old

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

Reverse Gear

Status
    Passed a Scuba Blue non BE yesterday and thought it looked good. Really wish I had ordered mine in that colour now. Originally ordered black, then changed to red, then changed to Ice Silver. The problem was, as no Audi dealer has an BE's in stock, I couldn't see the colour before ordering. Damn, too late now!

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Herald1 View Post
    Passed a Scuba Blue non BE yesterday and thought it looked good. Really wish I had ordered mine in that colour now. Originally ordered black, then changed to red, then changed to Ice Silver. The problem was, as no Audi dealer has an BE's in stock, I couldn't see the colour before ordering. Damn, too late now!
    Is Scuba Blue and option though? I don't think it is, if it's not, I can think of a better colour to spend 1500 on

Follow me on Twitter

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis Edition View Post
    Shame it won't be the 1st March, that's what you deserve after such a long wait. Still, none the less, I'm sure as soon as you pick it up you won't care.

Besides that i'll be jealous seeing all these 11 plates hanging around, mine will now be old
    I wouldn't say your car was old now. Its still the lastest MY11 model.

I could of waited for a 11 plate, but that would of ment another 2 months wait and leaving the car down at the dealers for that long. But not really a problem for me as i always have my private plate put on.

Only done 210 miles since i picked up the car at the beginning of Januray. Been very busy at work and I also have a 2nd car which i use to travel from and to work reason for low miles. Hopfully after the next few months i will beable drive it more.

Neutral

Status
    My original order was for Ice Silver with black roof rails, but when VAT went up to 20% I had to save around 550 so Brilliant black it was (I did change my mind about 10 times between black or White) Prob is they all look so good but you can only have one...

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    I wouldn't say your car was old now. Its still the lastest MY11 model.

I could of waited for a 11 plate, but that would of ment another 2 months wait and leaving the car down at the dealers for that long. But not really a problem for me as i always have my private plate put on.

Only done 210 miles since i picked up the car at the beginning of Januray. Been very busy at work and I also have a 2nd car which i use to travel from and to work reason for low miles. Hopfully after the next few months i will beable drive it more.
    No it's not old your right, just seems it with the new registrations coming out. Your doing better than me then, I picked mine up October 28th and I only passed 1000miles today

Follow me on Twitter

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yep defo an option, its on the audi a3 brochure. Same price as all the other metallics.

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Yep defo an option, its on the audi a3 brochure. Same price as all the other metallics.
    Not a BE option though....

Follow me on Twitter

Reverse Gear

Status
    Defo a Black Edition Option. Its just not an option for the S3.

Neutral

Status
    Not a BE option though....
    according to the configurator it is same price as all metallic:

The Audi Configurator - Intro

Neutral

Status
    No it's not old your right, just seems it with the new registrations coming out. Your doing better than me then, I picked mine up October 28th and I only passed 1000miles today
    1000 miles - Done that this week in a crappy Astra

1st Gear

Status
    That's is a lot of miles for 1 week, u must work quite far away?

When I had the A4 hire car off Audi I was doing about 1500 a month and I thought that was a lot.

1st Gear

Status

When I had the A4 hire car off Audi I was doing about 1500 a month and I thought that was a lot.

Neutral

Status

I'm based locally but cover the UK (and EU) most miles I've done in one day is 650.

1st Gear

Status
    The A3 looks sweet in gleaming white!
    Audi A3 54 plate 2.0 FSI Sport
    www.simplydents.co.uk

Mods - 11 Rear lights, custom front matt black grille, I pod connection, S3 rear spoiler.

1st Gear

Status
    I was down at Crewe Audi today and they had 3 BE for sale 2 white and a silver S3 BE. Audi dealers do have stock but you just have to phone around.

Reverse Gear

Status
    My nearest Audi dealers are Ayr & Glasgow & none of them have had an BE's in since I ordered in Oct. What did you think of the silver?

1st Gear

Status
    My nearest Audi dealers are Ayr & Glasgow & none of them have had an BE's in since I ordered in Oct. What did you think of the silver?
    I personally don't like silver think its a bit plain, but its the best colour to hide dirt.