AH FabricationsChris Nott
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2932333435363738394041424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,560 of 2973
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Black Edition

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Now getting an A4 SE TDI, as the A6 Avant is too big for my needs. Pick up on 2nd September.

My BE is still on course to be built on week 45.
    By what the dealer said today i should be getting his Q5 tomorrow, hard core 4x4........ lol

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy_C View Post
    I know what you mean but i look at it from the other angle, all cars have dual exhausts nowadays, i think its saying something different and i also think it stands out more as a single, as i have said before its got a retro feel about it.

All the more reason to get yourself a new back box though if you dont like the look of it. :-)

Have you got anymore pics of that car... ie, Side view and front.... ive got one on order and am gaggin to see pics of the exact spec im gettin..... A3 TDI, S-Tronic, Black Edition, in Ibis White with the open sky roof...... Surely someones got one or 2 pics.....

2nd Gear

Status
    you and me Matt! once i get mine this month will plaster some pics, this is the only one i can find thats close really.

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    you and me Matt! once i get mine this month will plaster some pics, this is the only one i can find thats close really.

Good looking motor, think the new wheels improve it now though as well as the other subtle changes!

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

Neutral

Status

Its been the most annoying thread ever.... people keep posting pics, but none are identical.... Either an S3, or the old style wheels like that above.... Actually saw one today in Sheffield and treid following it for a few miles to see where he lived... felt like a bloody stalker....

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt99 View Post
    Its been the most annoying thread ever.... people keep posting pics, but none are identical.... Either an S3, or the old style wheels like that above.... Actually saw one today in Sheffield and treid following it for a few miles to see where he lived... felt like a bloody stalker....
    Haha Sure you can get done for that!

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

1st Gear

Status
    By what the dealer said today i should be getting his Q5 tomorrow, hard core 4x4........ lol
    Salesman call today told me that the car should be getting delivered late evening tomorrow, so depending on how late it is i mite even can pick up the hire car tomorrow. If not he said it will be delivered first thing Thursday morning so i can have it late morning. He said if for some reason i can't have it, he will give me his A5 cab until my is sorted. Dealer as been very helpful.
    A3 MY11 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition 2011:: Ibis White :: Technology Pack :: Comfort Pack :: Interior Light Pack :: Ext Mirrors electr/fold/heat/dim :: Audi Mud Flaps
    =============================
    Modifications - Brakes Calipers painted Black :: S-Line Grill badge ::

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by James (A3 SLine 09) View Post
    Haha Sure you can get done for that!
    I know.... especially when drivin like a complete prat to keep up with it... my missus thought i was off my head...

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Salesman call today told me that the car should be getting delivered late evening tomorrow, so depending on how late it is i mite even can pick up the hire car tomorrow. If not he said it will be delivered first thing Thursday morning so i can have it late morning. He said if for some reason i can't have it, he will give me his A5 cab until my is sorted. Dealer as been very helpful.
    A5 Cab. . Yes please!

Follow me on Twitter

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt99 View Post
    I know.... especially when drivin like a complete prat to keep up with it... my missus thought i was off my head...
    Haha She doesn't know how much it really means though!

Follow me on Twitter

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah have to say the sales team have been very helpful.

1st Gear

Status
    A5 Cab. . Yes please!
    LoL.....I was thinking the same.
    A3 MY11 2.0TDI 170 Black Edition 2011:: Ibis White :: Technology Pack :: Comfort Pack :: Interior Light Pack :: Ext Mirrors electr/fold/heat/dim :: Audi Mud Flaps

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    That is a mega result, I would consider not returning and running off with it!

The A5 Cab is stunning, can't think of a better Cab on the market?

Follow me on Twitter

1st Gear

Status
    That is a mega result, I would consider not returning and running off with it!

The A5 Cab is stunning, can't think of a better Cab on the market?
    I only get the A5 cab, if the hire car A4 is not ready by Thursday.

Neutral

Status
    Hi Guys,
    I am new on here but have been following this thread for a few weeks. I have just been given a build date for my BE of Week 40, which having placed the order in Week 16 (late April) gives me a lead time of 24 weeks.

My car is ordered through a Company Lease with Zenith Provecta, so info has been fairly patchy until I chased them the other day. I have found that I am also eligible for a courtesy car (thanks to you guys for pointing it out in this forum) so hopefully that will be sorted out fairly soon.

Waiting for this car has been agony, perhaps a 'free' Audi in the meantime will make it easier to wait...
    On the driveway:
    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0TDi (140) Black Edition (Ibis White)
    Bluetooth/ Folding Mirrors / Storage Pack/ Rear Parking Sensors / Reversing Boot Mat / Deleted Engine Capacity / USB Connection

Delivered on 5th November 2010

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratts View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am new on here but have been following this thread for a few weeks. I have just been given a build date for my BE of Week 40, which having placed the order in Week 16 (late April) gives me a lead time of 24 weeks.

My car is ordered through a Company Lease with Zenith Provecta, so info has been fairly patchy until I chased them the other day. I have found that I am also eligible for a courtesy car (thanks to you guys for pointing it out in this forum) so hopefully that will be sorted out fairly soon.

Waiting for this car has been agony, perhaps a 'free' Audi in the meantime will make it easier to wait...
    Good work! Well done for pushing for the hire car, it should make the wait a little easier on you. Also your 24 weeks is pretty awesome, mine will be hitting over 40 by the time the car is delivered at this rate! Good luck with it all and keep on them if stuff doesn't seem to be moving quickly.

1st Gear

Status

Exhaust pipes ??? 2.0Tdi QUATTRO

On the German Configurator the 2.0Tdi 170 Quattro shows 2 exhaust pipes but changes to 1 only with the 140 option. Will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by fforeggub; 1st September 2010 at 18:33. Reason: ?

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fforeggub View Post
    On the German Configurator the 2.0Tdi 170 Quattro shows 2 exhaust pipes but changes to 1 only with the 140 option. Will have to wait and see.
    I believe its like this, if your car has stop start it will have a single tail pipe. That seems to be the way its turning out.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratts View Post
    Hi Guys,

My car was ordered through Zenith Provecta back in early May 2010 - expected delivery is mid April 2011. I have been enquiring about Audi Mobility Programme (Audi courtesy car) with Provecta, but have not had a response. Who have you been dealing with ?
    Sportback 2.0TDI (140) Black Edition - Ordered April 2010 / Delivered 7th March 2011 - Brilliant Black | BT Phone prep low | Cruise Control | Interior Light Pack | Lumbar | Sound Pack

Neutral

Status
    Some great news for a change, sales guy called me up today and sounded very surprised as he previously told me the next time he rings will be to say the car is on the boat but in fact had rung to say the car is already in uk and being delivered to them tomorrow (but technically today as it is 2am at the time of writing this) and should be ready to pick up friday he told me he couldn't believe how fast it was as it was only built last week so a week and half build/ship/delivery time not bad as i was expecting an other week or two.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daley. View Post
    Some great news for a change, sales guy called me up today and sounded very surprised as he previously told me the next time he rings will be to say the car is on the boat but in fact had rung to say the car is already in uk and being delivered to them tomorrow (but technically today as it is 2am at the time of writing this) and should be ready to pick up friday he told me he couldn't believe how fast it was as it was only built last week so a week and half build/ship/delivery time not bad as i was expecting an other week or two.
    When did you placed the order? and What BE model have you gone for?

Just Looking

Status
    Not wishing to rub it in but I picked mine up yesterday

Very pleased with it. Didn't get it until late last night so only done about 60 miles so far.

Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

1st Gear

Status
    I believe its like this, if your car has stop start it will have a single tail pipe. That seems to be the way its turning out.
    It does have Stop/Start but so does the one on the Audi Config showing 2 pipes on the Quattro 170 Tdi... we hope it does

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LongWait4aBE View Post
    My car was ordered through Zenith Provecta back in early May 2010 - expected delivery is mid April 2011. I have been enquiring about Audi Mobility Programme (Audi courtesy car) with Provecta, but have not had a response. Who have you been dealing with ?
    Unless you work for the same mob I do, the contact will be different as each account has a specific contact. When you placed the order, Zenith would have sent you an email with all of the contact details on, I have just been using the email address provided and they generally respond within a few hours.

Zenith claim that their fleet orders are given at least equal priority, so no back of the queue mentality, but they use more than one Audi dealer so lead times would be different.

I have received (yesterday) a response claiming that I should be eligible for the loan car, but they were going to clarify. My contact claimed to know nothing about it, they spoke to the dealer (who they won't give me any details of) who said it should be OK but wasn't 100% sure about fleet purchases qualifying. I should find out formally today. I am assuming as the dealer didn't say no straight away that they should come back with a positive response.
    On the driveway:
    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0TDi (140) Black Edition (Ibis White)
    Bluetooth/ Folding Mirrors / Storage Pack/ Rear Parking Sensors / Reversing Boot Mat / Deleted Engine Capacity / USB Connection

Delivered on 5th November 2010

2nd Gear

Status
    Sweet nice one, Some luck at last

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VRStu View Post
    Not wishing to rub it in but I picked mine up yesterday

Very pleased with it. Didn't get it until late last night so only done about 60 miles so far.
    Looking good Stu!

1st Gear

Status
    Hey, Richy_C are you in your hire car yet? What did they give you?

It does have Stop/Start but so does the one on the Audi Config showing 2 pipes on the Quattro 170 Tdi... we hope it does
    I hope it as two.

Neutral

Status
    Ordered 15 march and went for the 3 door 1.8t phantom black cant wait now!

Neutral

Status
    Ordered 15 march and went for the 3 door 1.8t phantom black cant wait now!

1st Gear

Status
    Finally picked up my hire car today from Audi. It's A4 2.0DTI SE including Sat nav & AMI, bluetooth, front and rear senors. Its brand new as it only got 100 miles on the clock. To be honest i didn't expect it have so much extra's on it. This will keep me happy for the next 3 months until my BE comes.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Im considering getting a run around for a few more months and getting the new A3? Is there any word yet? I rang the dealer and he mentioned something about March? I think its getting to the point that I will drive around happy as larry for 2 months and then the shine will be taken right off when a whole new model is out?

Oh my chickens, im confused WHEN will this absolute mess be sorted?

1st Gear

Status
    Diamond - exactly the same hire car I've got, but mine is in Phantom. Not a bad car at all.

Also got some bad news on the 170 TDI exhaust... had it confirmed as a single pipe due to the stop/start. So that's it. All stop/start A3's now have a single exhaust pipe. I wanted the fat dual exhaust!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RB84 View Post
    Diamond - exactly the same hire car I've got, but mine is in Phantom. Not a bad car at all.

Also got some bad news on the 170 TDI exhaust... had it confirmed as a single pipe due to the stop/start. So that's it. All stop/start A3's now have a single exhaust pipe. I wanted the fat dual exhaust!!
    Dam!

Neutral

Status
    Finally picked up my hire car today from Audi. It's A4 2.0DTI SE including Sat nav & AMI, bluetooth, front and rear senors. Its brand new as it only got 100 miles on the clock. To be honest i didn't expect it have so much extra's on it. This will keep me happy for the next 3 months until my BE comes.

Exactly the same as the hire car I was given, except my A4 is brilliant red. I wasn't expecting as much either, so can't complain. Makes me want the BE even more though!
    2010 MY11 2.0 TDi (140) Black Edition

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RB84 View Post

Twin Exhausts????? I think your source may be wrong. What has S/S got to do with exhaust pipes. The A4 SS 2.0TDi has 2!!

Audi UK Configurator doesn't list the A3 with 170 Tdi Quattro so I looked at German and French. The 170 both FWD and Quattro appear to have 2 exhausts! Take a look... I may stand corrected when it arrives or if I see one first but I reckon twin will feature on all 170bhp A3's even with S/S

Audi France > Gamme > A3 > A3 Sportback

1st Gear

Status

New A3 not yet

Quote Originally Posted by arnienemo View Post
    Im considering getting a run around for a few more months and getting the new A3? Is there any word yet? I rang the dealer and he mentioned something about March? I think its getting to the point that I will drive around happy as larry for 2 months and then the shine will be taken right off when a whole new model is out?

Oh my chickens, im confused WHEN will this absolute mess be sorted?
    As per my other posts, we've a new BE on order and being produced week 40. selling 08 model a bit early to beat VAT rise AND most importantly there is no new A3 likely for at least another year and then not all models and specs will be available at launch. Audi have there hands full at present with new A1,A8, A7, a Q3 is planned too. Also Audi Marketing have moved current A3 from a push to a pull model which is typical in the last year. My source is pretty reliable but I cannot guarantee the above.

Neutral

Status
    car did arrive today went down to dealers to sign registration forms etc and had a look at it, its looks great cant wait to drive it away tomorrow.Also got the life shine for free so am pleased with that as it is 400 to buy.

Reverse Gear

Status
    As per my other posts, we've a new BE on order and being produced week 40. selling 08 model a bit early to beat VAT rise AND most importantly there is no new A3 likely for at least another year and then not all models and specs will be available at launch. Audi have there hands full at present with new A1,A8, A7, a Q3 is planned too. Also Audi Marketing have moved current A3 from a push to a pull model which is typical in the last year. My source is pretty reliable but I cannot guarantee the above.
    thanks for the info! what does push and pull model mean?

i think ill stick with the creme de la creme of this a3 rather than get the basic/early version of the next then! good thinkin and now we wait.

2nd Gear

Status
    car did arrive today went down to dealers to sign registration forms etc and had a look at it, its looks great cant wait to drive it away tomorrow.Also got the life shine for free so am pleased with that as it is 400 to buy.
    Have a good look over all the panels with the life shine chap! they sometimes make a right pigs ear of it. No pictures though??

2nd Gear

Status
    Diamond, looks nice, how chunky are the tires though lol!! Still can not knock a free car can you, glad its all coming good for most people at last.

last message from my dealer was that he had signed the paperwork for my audi car but said they were getting 15 new demonstrators in yesterday / today for staff cars and said i could have what ever they give him till mine comes, has no idea what it will be though. My mind is saying TT A5... but better to wait and see ha ha..

Oh and sorry to hear about the conformation on the single tail pipes, thinking about it i would guess that the stop start means that they are trying to reduce the c02 output and maybe its a euro law that means green cars have one pipe? sounds stupid but i have to work with some pretty screwy euro laws.