EM TuningSky Insurance
Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122232666 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 640 of 2973
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Black Edition

  1. #601
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhymesaka View Post
    Hi all,


    Does anybody know whether the steering wheel and gear stick are perforated on the black edition?

    Paul
    Yes mine are.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #602
    Rhymesaka's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by gareth3685 View Post
    Yes mine are.
    Sweet,

    Cheers Gareth, you didn't have to spec that did you? I wasn't given an option that's all.

    Paul

  4. #603
    evapor8's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    463
    Bottom half of the flat-bottomed steering wheel is perforated, and I believe you can expect your knob to look like this:

    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=200432968842

    Chris
    Car: Phantom Black A3 2.0 TFSI S-Line BLACK EDITION, 3-door, manual

  5. #604
    d3mon's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    120
    Hmm... What's involved in fitting that? That's a nicer looking stick for my '09 BE...
    '09 A3 2.0 TDI Black Edition 140PS
    Got: Bose, Xenon Plus, LED DRLs
    , FBMFSW, 18" 7 Twin-Spoke 'Titanium' Wheels, Interior Light Pack, Non-Smoker pack, Debadged
    Want sooner:
    S3 pedals, VCDS (VagCom), LaminX front lights
    Maybe later:
    RNS-e (or equivalent), 19" Wheels (as above)

  6. #605
    evapor8's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
    Hmm... What's involved in fitting that? That's a nicer looking stick for my '09 BE...
    Not too sure mate, as I got a local garage to fit my S3 knob. I don't think it's too complicated though.

    Chris
    Car: Phantom Black A3 2.0 TFSI S-Line BLACK EDITION, 3-door, manual

  7. #606
    Xerohour's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    166
    Audi have changed the rear seats in the black edition too! I only realized today that the rear seats no longer have a drop arm rest as per my '09 black edition.
    2010 "59" | A3 1.8 TFSI S-Line | Black Edition | Ibis White | Xenon Plus & LED DRL | BOSE | FBMFSW | Light & Rain Sensor Pack | Interior Light Pack | Bluetooth | Heated Seats | Folding Mirrors | Tire Pressure Monitor

  8. #607
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    hey

    the current list price of a 2L 140bhp Black Sportback edition is 23,035.00

    with scrappage that brings it down to 21035

    When I asked the salesguy at Docklands Audi about movement on the price he said 'I can probably beat that once you're sure of the deal'

    On a price like that, what sort of reduction should I realistically be looking at? Managed to strike up a rapport with the guy and showed definite interest
    cheers

  9. #608
    evapor8's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerohour View Post
    Audi have changed the rear seats in the black edition too! I only realized today that the rear seats no longer have a drop arm rest as per my '09 black edition.
    I spec'ed the Throughload system to get it with mine ... didn't think it came with it otherwise.

    Chris
    Car: Phantom Black A3 2.0 TFSI S-Line BLACK EDITION, 3-door, manual

  10. #609
    Xerohour's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by evapor8 View Post
    I spec'ed the Throughload system to get it with mine ... didn't think it came with it otherwise.

    Chris
    My last one had a arm rest with a pop out cup hold in the end. This one has a flat leather patch! Maybe my last one was built incorrectly! Gonna ask my sales rep about it as im phoning him tomorrow on a unrealted issue.
    2010 "59" | A3 1.8 TFSI S-Line | Black Edition | Ibis White | Xenon Plus & LED DRL | BOSE | FBMFSW | Light & Rain Sensor Pack | Interior Light Pack | Bluetooth | Heated Seats | Folding Mirrors | Tire Pressure Monitor

  11. #610
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    47
    I was surprised to find that was no armrest. The kids were very annoyed when I got the car home!
    59 reg,silver A5 Sportback,

  12. #611
    Flat6's Avatar
    Brilliant Black Black edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    95
    According to the 2010 brochure Monza silver is no longer available on the Black Edition, but Ice Silver seems to have replaced it. Anyone got any pics of an Ice Silver BE by chance?

  13. #612
    evapor8's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    463
    Best I can do is an s-line Ice Silver .... kinda gives an idea:



    Chris
    Car: Phantom Black A3 2.0 TFSI S-Line BLACK EDITION, 3-door, manual

  14. #613
    Dorsprung Turch Vechnique

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Glasvegas
    Posts
    162
    Monza Silver Black Edition with massive spec - still for sale if anyone is looking for one - As new!

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT



    Last edited by Ian_C; 4th February 2010 at 13:31.
    2003 - A3 Volcanic Black 1.6i 8L
    2004 - A3 Ming Blue 1.8TQ 8L
    2005 - A3 Dolphin Grey 2.0FSI 8P
    2006 - Driving sabbatical ;-)
    2007 - A3 Ibis White 2.0TFSI 8p
    2009 - A3 Monza Silver BE 2.0 TDI 8p

  15. #614
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by machomanrandysavage View Post
    hey

    the current list price of a 2L 140bhp Black Sportback edition is 23,035.00

    with scrappage that brings it down to 21035

    When I asked the salesguy at Docklands Audi about movement on the price he said 'I can probably beat that once you're sure of the deal'

    On a price like that, what sort of reduction should I realistically be looking at? Managed to strike up a rapport with the guy and showed definite interest
    cheers
    Mine came in a hair under 19k from drivethedeal, just got contact from the dealer and got the order form back. I'm impressed with the site tbh despite seeming somewhat dubious from the outset...

  16. #615
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Hey guys, newbie here!

    Looks like I will be joining the realm of company cars in the not too distant future and the A3 2.0TDi Black Edition is my top choice at the mo. BMW 120d M Sport and Golf 2.0TDi GTD are the others I could consider.

    With a fine balance between owning a car I want to drive and not paying out the arse for options I will never see much value from I am struggling for what to go for. Currently I have these in mind;

    Alcantara/ Leather - 470
    Heated front seats - 250
    Light & Rain pack - 325
    Interior Light pack - 90
    Non-Smoking - 0
    Badge deletion - 0

    One thing I am confused about is the type of stereo and i-pod connection. With the Bose that is in the Black Edition do I need to upgrade to Symphony for the i-Pod link? What is the real difference with Symphony from standard?

    Any help and views will be greatly appreciated!

    Cheers,

    Rich

  17. #616
    evapor8's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by RB84 View Post
    Hey guys, newbie here!

    Looks like I will be joining the realm of company cars in the not too distant future and the A3 2.0TDi Black Edition is my top choice at the mo. BMW 120d M Sport and Golf 2.0TDi GTD are the others I could consider.

    With a fine balance between owning a car I want to drive and not paying out the arse for options I will never see much value from I am struggling for what to go for. Currently I have these in mind;

    Alcantara/ Leather - 470
    Heated front seats - 250
    Light & Rain pack - 325
    Interior Light pack - 90
    Non-Smoking - 0
    Badge deletion - 0

    One thing I am confused about is the type of stereo and i-pod connection. With the Bose that is in the Black Edition do I need to upgrade to Symphony for the i-Pod link? What is the real difference with Symphony from standard?

    Any help and views will be greatly appreciated!

    Cheers,

    Rich
    My thoughts ...

    Alcantara/leather - I have these and they're lovely;
    Heated seats - doesn't get so cold here in Guernsey so not an issue for me, but I imagine they might be useful in the UK;
    Light and rain pack - why not!
    Interior lights - wish I'd specced these;
    non-smoking - again, I should have done this;
    Badge deletion - only if you're snobby about the model you drive!

    Black Edition comes with the Concert which is better than the Symphony (I think I'm correct in saying that.) So all you need to do is spec the ipod adaptor.

    Chris
    Car: Phantom Black A3 2.0 TFSI S-Line BLACK EDITION, 3-door, manual

  18. #617
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Hi Chris,

    Thanks for the full reply! Seats sound good - think I'm gonna get them and enjoy it a little even if it is a company car. I have read that they don't get too cold, so not sure if 250 is well spent on seat warmers.
    Interior lights seem a cheap little upgrade and prob worth grabbing. Badge deletion isn't really about being snobby about the model but I think they look quite smart without badges - just a personal opinion and guessing there's no real right or wrong with it.

    I will admit I'm confused on the stereo but if Concert is better and comes as standard then I won't have a problem with that!

    Also thinking of saving 500 and going for Brilliant Black instead of paying more for a metallic colour. Ibis White is interesting but worried I will get sick of it looking so dirty all the time (although I know Black is a nightmare to keep clean too).

  19. #618
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    47
    As I understand it, the Symphony stereo is a Concert, but with an internal 6xcd changer. However, I believe (and don't quote me) that it doesn't read mp3 discs (no track or album names)
    59 reg,silver A5 Sportback,

  20. #619
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietlife View Post
    As I understand it, the Symphony stereo is a Concert, but with an internal 6xcd changer. However, I believe (and don't quote me) that it doesn't read mp3 discs (no track or album names)
    OK, thanks for that. Definitely something to look into! I have to admit it's the only part confusing me, everything else seems pretty straightforward. Think our co. cars come from Slough Audi so will get in touch with them to make sure.

  21. #620
    Xerohour's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    166
    RB84, can't comment on the alcantara but a few things that are are must are the light and rain sensors. Makes life so much easier and slicker. The coming/leaving home lights are bundled with the pack too. The interior light pack is worth every penny. On the heated seat front I have to admit I added it as I liked them on a courtesy car I had and they have converted me, I would have another new car without them!
    2010 "59" | A3 1.8 TFSI S-Line | Black Edition | Ibis White | Xenon Plus & LED DRL | BOSE | FBMFSW | Light & Rain Sensor Pack | Interior Light Pack | Bluetooth | Heated Seats | Folding Mirrors | Tire Pressure Monitor

  22. #621
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerohour View Post
    RB84, can't comment on the alcantara but a few things that are are must are the light and rain sensors. Makes life so much easier and slicker. The coming/leaving home lights are bundled with the pack too. The interior light pack is worth every penny. On the heated seat front I have to admit I added it as I liked them on a courtesy car I had and they have converted me, I would have another new car without them!
    Thanks Xerohour - looks like I've got some tough decisions ahead! If it was going to be my car whatever happened in the future then I'd spec away, but being the company's asset makes me less interested in burning cash on it.

    I really appreciate all your thoughts though. I guess I'll have around 3-4 months once ordered to enjoy my outgoing car before the A3's delivered right?

  23. #622
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhymesaka View Post
    Sweet,

    Cheers Gareth, you didn't have to spec that did you? I wasn't given an option that's all.

    Paul

    No - only extra I chose was Bluetooth so its standard for the Black Edition (or at least was when I ordered mine last year).

  24. #623
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    Off to buy a Black edition tomorrow

    its a call b/w the 1.8L and 2L. I just dont know whether the 2L justified the extra 2500, higher insurance and road tax - my mileage probably wont be more than 10,000 a year!

  25. #624
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by machomanrandysavage View Post
    Off to buy a Black edition tomorrow

    its a call b/w the 1.8L and 2L. I just dont know whether the 2L justified the extra 2500, higher insurance and road tax - my mileage probably wont be more than 10,000 a year!
    Randy, love your username btw , what is the difference in performance? What car are you coming from now? 2.5k is a lot, but if it could transform the car then it could be worth it.

  26. #625
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by RB84 View Post
    Randy, love your username btw , what is the difference in performance? What car are you coming from now? 2.5k is a lot, but if it could transform the car then it could be worth it.
    hello dude - yep, i love the machoman... ooohhh yeaaaaaaah :D

    With the 2L you get...

    Torque...
    280/1700
    -5000
    vs
    250/1500
    -4200
    on the 1.8L

    For 0-62mph, it's 7secs, vs 7.6 on the 1.8L

    Top speed is 148 vs 138

    The fuel consumption and emmissions are poorer aswell

    http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/au...ides/a3-s3.pdf

    I'm no expert when it comes to cars, but I just dont see a huge diff in performance - i'd love someone to prove me wrong

  27. #626
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by machomanrandysavage View Post
    hello dude - yep, i love the machoman... ooohhh yeaaaaaaah :D

    With the 2L you get...

    Torque...
    280/1700
    -5000
    vs
    250/1500
    -4200
    on the 1.8L

    For 0-62mph, it's 7secs, vs 7.6 on the 1.8L

    Top speed is 148 vs 138

    The fuel consumption and emmissions are poorer aswell

    http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/au...ides/a3-s3.pdf

    I'm no expert when it comes to cars, but I just dont see a huge diff in performance - i'd love someone to prove me wrong
    For me that's probably not enough difference to justify 2.5K. Torque at 250 isn't shallow and the optimum range for it is not drastically shorter than the 2.0 either. I'm sure in general the 2.0 will feel a little more powerful in any gear and at most revs, but not by a large amount. Surely a remap and some tweaks will get you over and above the 2.0 performance for much less than 2.5K but there will be better educated people on here to tell you about that.

    Also if you're looking at fuel consumption and emissions then I'd hazard a guess that performance isn't the be all and end all for you, so the 1.8 will no doubt satisfy your need for speed as well as being cheaper too. Why not have a search on these forums for 1.8 v 2.0 and see what comes up? No doubt has been discussed before.

  28. #627
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    More info found on Yahoo Cars about the 1.8/2.0 argument;

    "This 160bhp engine will prod the A3 1.8-litre TFSI through 60mph in 8.0 seconds and on to a top speed of 136mph, the acceleration helped by a quick-witted manual gearbox. The torque plateau ranges right from 1,500 to a heady 4,200rpm so you wont need to trouble the gearbox in the same way as you would a turbodiesel.

    A combined fuel economy figure that nudges 39mpg seems scarcely credible given the performance on offer. If you want more power, theres also a 197bhp turbocharged 2.0-litre TFSI on offer. Acceleration here is 0-60mph in 7.0s but fuel consumption slips to 31mpg. The Audi A3 is a desirable package even when supplied with its most underwhelming engine but plug one of these 1.8-litre TFSI units up front and you gave a potent contender that loses little to the more expensive 2.0-litre TFSI, a powerplant which won the Engine of the Year award in 2005 and 2006"

  29. #628
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by RB84 View Post
    More info found on Yahoo Cars about the 1.8/2.0 argument;

    "This 160bhp engine will prod the A3 1.8-litre TFSI through 60mph in 8.0 seconds and on to a top speed of 136mph, the acceleration helped by a quick-witted manual gearbox. The torque plateau ranges right from 1,500 to a heady 4,200rpm so you wont need to trouble the gearbox in the same way as you would a turbodiesel.

    A combined fuel economy figure that nudges 39mpg seems scarcely credible given the performance on offer. If you want more power, theres also a 197bhp turbocharged 2.0-litre TFSI on offer. Acceleration here is 0-60mph in 7.0s but fuel consumption slips to 31mpg. The Audi A3 is a desirable package even when supplied with its most underwhelming engine but plug one of these 1.8-litre TFSI units up front and you gave a potent contender that loses little to the more expensive 2.0-litre TFSI, a powerplant which won the Engine of the Year award in 2005 and 2006"
    thanks for locating that - it's certainly helped my decision. the comment about the 1.8 vs the turbodiesel was interesting

    trying to set up a test drive of a 1.8 tomorrow, so that will seal it.

    cheers

  30. #629
    Flat6's Avatar
    Brilliant Black Black edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    95
    Well I've bitten the bullet and decided to go back on the company car scheme after opting out for the last couple of years. There had to be the right car for me to do it so I've just ordered a 2.0 TDI 140 Black Edition Sportback with the following goodies:

    Upgraded sound pack (Symphony 6cd & Ipod adapter on top of Bose)
    Comfort pack (which I understand is cruise control, light & rain sensors, and rear parking sensors)
    Interior light pack
    Perforated black Alcantara/leather with silver stitching
    Heated front seats
    Reversible boot floor
    Through load system
    None smoking pack
    Brilliant black paint
    Brushed aluminium inlays

    Would have preferred petrol but company policy insists on diesel, and the new CR engine seems much more refined than the 170hp PD which I drove a couple of years ago..

    Anyone got idea what current lead times are? The lease company haven't confirmed a delivery date yet..

  31. #630
    Slowly moving forward!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    40
    I ordered mine on January 13th and I have been told it will be at the dealers on March 15th. God it's a long time to wait!

  32. #631
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    just purchased my 2L Black Edition... delivery early april

    CANNOT WAIT!!!

    Thanks for your advice everyone!

  33. #632
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by machomanrandysavage View Post
    just purchased my 2L Black Edition... delivery early april

    CANNOT WAIT!!!

    Thanks for your advice everyone!
    Nice one! So what made you go for the 2.0 in the end?

  34. #633
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by RB84 View Post
    Nice one! So what made you go for the 2.0 in the end?
    i just thought i'd go the extra for an engine i want - seemed to make sense

    either way, its a winner

  35. #634
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by machomanrandysavage View Post
    i just thought i'd go the extra for an engine i want - seemed to make sense

    either way, its a winner
    That's the best way bud. If you've got the cash then no point in going for something which doesn't feel right. Sure you will love it and not too long to wait either

  36. #635
    Flat6's Avatar
    Brilliant Black Black edition

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    95
    Just been advised by the lease company that it's going to be the end of May before delivery!!!!

    Three and a half months surely can't be right?

  37. #636
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat6 View Post
    Just been advised by the lease company that it's going to be the end of May before delivery!!!!

    Three and a half months surely can't be right?
    I'll be ordering mine today and I have had heard from a colleague they have had the same delivery estimation as you. Looks like it's the norm these days.

  38. #637
    willmac's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    God's Country ( Scotland )
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat6 View Post
    Just been advised by the lease company that it's going to be the end of May before delivery!!!!

    Three and a half months surely can't be right?
    Yep sounds right. Ordered my S3 middle of jan and is due end of May. Initially before i signed on the dotted line I was told end of March, but then all of a sudden because I have specced Suzuka Grey as audi specialist colour , that all of a sudden changed the delivery date from March to May ....... not much you can do to be honest
    Porsche 996TT
    A3 Sportback, 2.0 TDI, 170bhp S-Tronic
    S3 SB BE, Suzuka Grey -Sold

  39. #638
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by willmac View Post
    Yep sounds right. Ordered my S3 middle of jan and is due end of May. Initially before i signed on the dotted line I was told end of March, but then all of a sudden because I have specced Suzuka Grey as audi specialist colour , that all of a sudden changed the delivery date from March to May ....... not much you can do to be honest
    Can I be cheeky and ask how much you got in p/x for your current car. I've only had my BE Sportback a month and I'm just not getting on with it sadly. Could be an expensive mistake if I can't learn to live with it.
    59 reg,silver A5 Sportback,

  40. #639
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warfield/ Bournemouth
    Posts
    110
    Just ordered mine;

    Ibis White 2.0TDi 170 Black Edition
    Interior Light Pack
    Sound Pack (Symphony & iPod)
    Non-Smokers Pack

    Couldn't justify spending on the big stuff I wanted (alcantara, heated seats, auto light pack etc) on a company car but still looking forward to it

  41. #640
    willmac's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    God's Country ( Scotland )
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietlife View Post
    Can I be cheeky and ask how much you got in p/x for your current car. I've only had my BE Sportback a month and I'm just not getting on with it sadly. Could be an expensive mistake if I can't learn to live with it.
    Sorry to hear you are not enjoying the car. TBH I have nothing against my current car and if the head ruled the heart then it is the most sensible thing to hang onto my diesel..... but hell, there are no pockets in a shroud .And I thought better to have a bit of fun before it gets above my means for enjoying the old petrol engine again , when the government makes it impossible to actually own something you want. So hence the S3 on order.
    But to answer your question I got 21,500 ( + a we bit more ) p/x for my car. It was a god deal for me as when i bought the car it was an ex-demo with only 500 miles on the clock so it was heavily discounted then. So over 9 months ownership and milage up to 9,500 and discount on the ordered S3 , I am a happy bunny .
    Best of luck whatever you choose to do
    Porsche 996TT
    A3 Sportback, 2.0 TDI, 170bhp S-Tronic
    S3 SB BE, Suzuka Grey -Sold

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO