Original 18 Inch A3 S LINE alloys for sale..

suthers

2.0T quattro s line
Reaction score
Hello, i have some Audi original 18 inch 2006 a3 sline alloys in my garage that i need to clear out.. I have put some different wheels on my car so my s line ones are not being used. They are in really good condition and still have lots of life left on the tyres. Please send me an offer if your interested.. I have seen some on ebay exactly the same as mine for £880. So please no silly offers. They are in bristol if any one would like to come have a look... Thanks :blackrs4:

Sorry I'll be honest, I wanted a set of these tbh, but considering I can buy some reps for less than £500 with fair tyres on I think you're being slightly unrealistic, all said in a friendly way fella, if they were fairer price I'd be interested, but you can buy an oem set of facelift s3 wheels & tyres for less than that on ebay, I'd suggest you rethink your price if you realistically want to sell them oem or not, climate you'd be lucky to get anywhere near that tbh.

I will be selling mine in the next few months for fair money.

yeah well im not going to sell them for the same price as the fake ones, I am open to offers but am not desperate to sell so wont be taking silly money. But its all good, ill put them on ebay with a reserve and see what happens. I think they should fetch £700...

yeah well im not going to sell them for the same price as the fake ones, I am open to offers but am not desperate to sell so wont be taking silly money. But its all good, ill put them on ebay with a reserve and see what happens. I think they should fetch £700...
Sorry mate but motors in motion must be off their head thinking somebody is going to pay £880 for secondhand alloys and tyres. If your alloys are in exellent as new condition and have as new GOOD tyres on somebody might pay that but i sure as hell wouldn`t. Not having a go or anything but there are some very good alloys on the market around that price with tyres fitted new.

I got an OEM set last year for just over £400, brand new without tyres, just to help give you an idea of what they go for.

£700 unlikely, copies or not, to me much the same & tbh I've had reps & fair tyres for years & you know what, never had one problem, so unless you can be more realistic fella then I'd have to say no at that price, I can get them for less than £500 delivered so its £2-300 in my pocket, they look the same & pretty much drive the same, I wont pay that kinda money sorry not when I can get same for alot cheaper & new with new tyres

I'd be looking at £300 for mine as they need refurbing ideally. The main reason being is they only had 2 new conti sports on them on Friday and they cost me £190!

However I know a refurb place that will do me a deal so in the meantime i will probably get them done. Depends if I go for 19's or not. If i stick with 18's then i will re use the current tyres. It wont be till the spring either way.

That motors in motion place are con men, they sell a lot of things off broken cars that cost less to buy new from the dealers! I remember them trying to sell my mate a pair of Lupo rear lights for £100 plus postage. Rang VW and they were £74 the pair!

I'd be looking at £300 for mine as they need refurbing ideally. The main reason being is they only had 2 new conti sports on them on Friday and they cost me £190!

However I know a refurb place that will do me a deal so in the meantime i will probably get them done. Depends if I go for 19's or not. If i stick with 18's then i will re use the current tyres. It wont be till the spring either way.

That motors in motion place are con men, they sell a lot of things off broken cars that cost less to buy new from the dealers! I remember them trying to sell my mate a pair of Lupo rear lights for £100 plus postage. Rang VW and they were £74 the pair!

Where abouts are you from Lee ?

Glad Lee is on here then, cause if they're rep is bad then wont be having my money & £700 jokers, no way they'll sell for that.

They are chancers, theres always someone who will ring Audi and get quoted the best part of 2k for new ones. Some people will see that as less that 50% of the new price and think its a bargain.

Have a look at there stuff for sale, they want like £1000 for mk4 golf recaros. Silly money! I have been to their glorified breakers yard in Nottingham because they had some MINT recaros I wanted a year or so ago. I went along and they had a fag hole in the back and were really dirty, a wasted trip. The guys that worked there are your typical breakers yard types, fag in one hand, lump hammer in the other!

Anyway back to the wheels,

There are a few other sets on at the moment for 300-400 which is about right I reckon.

My OEM 18inch Sline wheels will be up for sale soon when ive got my new wheels powdercoated anthracite, ill post back once there up for sale. probably be the end of the month

£300! I would rather use them as spares in my garage. Tyres will cost more than that when my current ones get low. But fair enough i thought they would be worth more at least £550..

Unfortunately fella in this climate & also you can buy new reps with tyres for alot less, kinda up against it tbh & sorry but sold my headlights.

I'm currently thinking of chucking 18's on my fsi sport. Does the suspension need to be adjusted for them on the sport model as I've seen a few SE's with upgraded wheels which just look like beach buggies. Are the copies worth risking or is it best to go for proper audi ones ?

I'm currently thinking of chucking 18's on my fsi sport. Does the suspension need to be adjusted for them on the sport model as I've seen a few SE's with upgraded wheels which just look like beach buggies. Are the copies worth risking or is it best to go for proper audi ones ?

If you get good reps, then yes, it is worht going for the reps.

You have to go for reputable companies rather the ebay ones as some of them do buckle very easily!

I've had my reps for 8months and they've been perfect (apart from when the tyre fitter f'kd em up!)

Mine's a S-line and it needs lowering with the 18s so i guess yours will too - but in sayng that - its down to taste. My S-line may look just right for you but i like my cars slammed to the ground with poked out rear tyres :D

I put my 18's on standard suspension and they are fine, have not lowered it but I guess that is a personal preference.

Hi Lee, ur from the same neck of the woods as me.

Give a chap called Stuart Williams a ring who is the owner of the chipsaway Franchise in Shrewsbury (next to furrows). He refurbed a set of my Passat Sport alloys a year or so ago and did an excellent job. (They can be totally refurbed i.e. sandblasted and painted or he can just repair the scuffs etc) I've see him regularly now as he does a bit of work for me from time to time for realistic rates. He's done somes scratches, dents and window tinting for me and am really happy. (although not on my A3 as I've only had it 2 mths:) (touch wood)

His no is 01743466111 if you fancy a quote.

(And i'm not on comission - just recomending a good guy :applaus: