Aluminium Pedals for A3

pns2007

Moonstone Grey
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys, looking for some aluminium pedals for my 2008 A3. My local dealer has an S3 in the show room with these pedals and they look great. I asked the parts dept and I got the usual no they wont fit my car! (he qoted £25 ish for brake and clutch and £100 + for accelerator for the S3)

I've looked through these threads (and on other forums) lots of info but there is no real help for me. I know lots of you guys have them, can anyone supply me with part numbers for the clutch, brake and accelerator pedal. Is there a replacement for the 'dead' pedal as well.

Seen a few threads regading OISR (on a TT) but the uk stockist doesn't appear to have any. Now that vag parts has gone where do I look other than dealer.

Has anyone fitted a set from a mk v Golf (GTI I think) will they fit. (VW may be a bit cheaper?)

Pictures of your pedals would be great. I'd like to stick to as near OEM if possible and not have to resort to ripspeed ones.

Many Thanks

Neil

I have also been after a set of these for my 2005 A3 DSG, any info on prices would also be great oh and can you get foot rest as well?

Sorry to hijack a little!!:hi:

No problem. Does any know of a group buy on these. Might get them a bit cheaper!

Hi

Im also interested cant remember what site i saw them on though!
Have you tried ebay? or Vag parts? Im sure german ebay probably have some.
I hate it when the dealers say they can not be fitted to your car! There just not happy with you doing it lol

Sorry not much help

Ashley

EDIT: Dont think there any group buys for these going on, But i'd be interested :)

Slightly off thread I know, but I have just ordered some looms for the puddle lights off RobinA3. Went to the dealers to get the puddle lights and they asked me for my chassis no. I gave it to them and they said your car doesn't have these lights - I said I know. Parts guy - well I can't quote you a part number for them. So I went over to another A3 in the show room and said I want one of those and one of those etc. Parts Guy - well they might not fit. I said well I'll take my chances.

I'm not knocking the guy, but its great to have all you ASN members to ask:).

Pedals anyone?

There is a thread on here about them somewhere!

You can get the bits from Vag Parts, Accelerator pedal is about £60 and the brake/clutch about £15 each.

Off topic Haha same problem myself mate - On monday was going to order new face lift back lights for my A3. But spoke to two parts guys Jamie (really helpful & nice guy) few days before and Gareth (bit of a stuck up kn*b) a week before when i colleceted my car. Both gave me a price of £60 and some thing pence including v.a.t - Said if order before 1 be at the dealer next day - Jamie wasn't in finished a hour before i came - After the whole cant help in less you have a plate number or chassis no. Just said that a3 other there has them so that chassis no. After all that he said they were £160.00 asked him how he worked that out he could not give me a reason. I said last week you told me £120 and some thing now your saying £160 kept stuttering and just didnt know what to say. I said even Jamie said they were £120 including v.a.t he said some thing i'd have to take up with jamie. Even though he gave me that price a week before and a few weeks before that. Well im interested in the Pedals myself :)

Ashley

Slightly off thread I know, but I have just ordered some looms for the puddle lights off RobinA3. Went to the dealers to get the puddle lights and they asked me for my chassis no. I gave it to them and they said your car doesn't have these lights - I said I know. Parts guy - well I can't quote you a part number for them. So I went over to another A3 in the show room and said I want one of those and one of those etc. Parts Guy - well they might not fit. I said well I'll take my chances.

I'm not knocking the guy, but its great to have all you ASN members to ask:).

Pedals anyone?

Thanks sem for the link. Do the pedals off a Golf fit an Audi then? Have you bought these or does anyone elso have Golf pedals?

Cheers Guys

I don't have them myself but I am looking for a set that's reasonably priced, i'm 99.9% sure the MK5 GTI and S3 share the same pedals.

Sem never knew that how come they stopped?

Taken from another forum:

We have some very bad news to share with you. The Euro exchange rate has fallen so fast and so rapid with no sign of a recovery that our company accountant advised us that we will not be able to trade anymore after next Monday. It is a very very very sad day for us. We have been strong for many years winning many awards but the worlds problems and the very bad exchange rate with the Euro has meant that from Monday this week we were advised not to take anymore orders. We have been told to process any orders we have here now and send them out because from Monday, the company will be closed.

It is indeed extremely sad here, we all have very heavy hearts, especially at this time of the year..

I would like to thank you very much for your business and support, it has been my honour to help you, always enjoyable and I am extremely sad to have to say, the end is Monday.

My very best regards to your and your family. You have been great Frank.

My very best wishes for the future.
A VERY sad

Martyn

its such a shame, does anyone know someone else like them to get parts from??

Bump my original question :beerchug:

I was looking at Vag parts a couple of weeks ago and wished now that I'd ordered them then

It's a shame, Martyn was a great guy and always went the extra mile to help me out in the past.

The only other supplier I would reccommend is Mike at VW Speed - http://www.vwspeed.co.uk, i've had a few bits off these guys and Mike really does know how to treat a customer properly.

Thanks Khalil, I've just posted them a question. Will let you all know the answer

Neil

Heres the DSG version along with the dead pedal I retrofitted (made from the lhd version)

IMG_1395.jpg

heres the link to the retro fit thread
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=62942

I have a trade parts account with the local TPS I should be able to organise a group buy depending on numbers

Let me know how much skoke audi quote and if its discounted

Gutted to hear about VAG Parts. Woolworth's I can stomach (never liked pic 'n' mix anyhow) but this stinks.

Had a reply from stoke Audi

acc pedal £78.92 (comes complete with module)
brake pedal £6.75
clutch pedal £9.79

no matching foot rest

Doesn't seem to bad afterall. I will probably order after pay day.

No news on the foot rest other than what mattandrew has posted

Cheers

Neil

So the total price from Stoke Audi is £95, I am sure if we could 10 of us into a group buy, we could get at least another 10% off which takes it down to £85ish

Anyone willing to sort it out as I am deff interested

So the total price from Stoke Audi is £95, I am sure if we could 10 of us into a group buy, we could get at least another 10% off which takes it down to £85ish

Anyone willing to sort it out as I am deff interested

E_C shouldn't be too difficult to do yourself mate and should run itself. Just make a post on the Stoke Audi thread on here and see if they will agree to the prices and then wait for it to fill up. They should sort all the payment details etc.

I would be interested in a DSG package if one's available?

A freind of mine has a set of these pedals for sale(yes they are the same as the golf gti pedals and a doddle to fit) i got mine from vw
P.M. me and i'll send you his number/email,
His pedals are for non DSG
Martin

Last edited: