Monster MotorsportChris Nott
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788

    Talking Photo's Of My Car With New Alloys

    Hi all..Hope you all had a good christmas and have a good new year.

    Anyway just thought i'd put some photos up...
    Bought some new alloys today off a fellow ASN member Alex think his name on here is 'Madalex' some of you may know him.

    Must say they look really nice on my car i think. And much better then my old set's. Sorry about the photos old mobile phone (digital camera and n95 broke).
    Take some better ones when i get my face lift back lights and camera or phone working....

    Here some photos:












    What you lot think then?

    New alloys were gonna be last seeing i only bought a set in November still waiting to fit my new S3 bumper and grill to my car but dont really have time at the moment. Also i think tints for the back three windows but not too dark though. Maybe all four as i know some places by me still do them but only some thing like 35% i believe some of you lot have? And then lowering the car.


    Thanks

    Ashley
    Last edited by Ash B; 31st December 2008 at 01:58.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    audi_driver's Avatar
    S LINE

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    147
    Its nice as it is, though i dont think you should be putting on s3 bumpers, dont be a pretender
    VORSPRUNG DURCH TECHNIK - NEVER FOLLOW

  4. #3
    Scorpius's Avatar
    The S Factor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    82
    Looks great Ashley. The drop will finish it off nicely

  5. #4
    wolfbane1967's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    227
    Looks nice on your car,i like the new S3 wheels

    Good work Ashley
    A45 AMG Performance -14

  6. #5
    mac1403's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    wales uk
    Posts
    956
    Hi Ashley, hope you had a good christmas. Think the wheels look great. A bit of a drop on the susupension and it will look mint
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

  7. #6
    Sem
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    297
    I really like those wheels, I remember when the facelift S3 first came out and everyone hated them, I personally think they look fantastic.
    2008 (58) Audi A3 2.0TDI S-Line
    Phantom Black, Xenons, RNS-E etc...

  8. #7
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Thanks
    I know...I wasnt sure but after i seen a few S3 around by me i thought they looked really nice much better then the old ones. And seen they wasn't costing too much had to get them. And seen there a set going on ebay for 850 i was getting a good deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I really like those wheels, I remember when the facelift S3 first came out and everyone hated them, I personally think they look fantastic.
    Hi Mac ahh christmas was as good as it could of got right now lol.Thanks for asking though, how was yours? And how the car going? Much planned for tonight? How much you reckon it should be dropped to?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac1403 View Post
    Hi Ashley, hope you had a good christmas. Think the wheels look great. A bit of a drop on the susupension and it will look mint
    Thanks Must say they are the best alloys which have been on my car

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbane1967 View Post
    Looks nice on your car,i like the new S3 wheels

    Good work Ashley
    Hi scoripus thanks for the help yesterday. Thanks i wasn't sure if they would suit my car. Will have to drop it now how much you reckon by?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
    Looks great Ashley. The drop will finish it off nicely

    Thanks I want the one grill think it look better. I do have a a3 s-line bumper at mine. But like the s3 bumper. Looks alot meaner and better, but dont worry the s3 badge be coming off as i dont want to be a pretender as you said. Have a good new year
    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by audi_driver View Post
    Its nice as it is, though i dont think you should be putting on s3 bumpers, dont be a pretender

  9. #8
    DeckedS3's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    550
    Looks good!
    Needs 40-60mm drop!

    Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

  10. #9
    Bugsy_27's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Everywhere!
    Posts
    632
    Love the s3 alloys and lowering it will set it off nicely, sounds like you've got good plans for it mate, nice colour to lol

  11. #10
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Thanks for that DeckedS3
    Yes 100% been to be dropped between 40-60mm gonna see what i can do. Will post photo when i have it done


    Quote Originally Posted by DeckedS3 View Post
    Looks good!
    Needs 40-60mm drop!
    Thanks, i do love the alloys on my car they do look better. Was worried at first may not suit my older a3 then the newer ones.
    ..Yes i have some good plans for the car lol hopefully it be down Feb time so i'll be happy. Do have other mods sat nav steering wheel etc..but they can wait till may.
    Haha thank i like the colour myself Lava Grey



    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Malone View Post
    Love the s3 alloys and lowering it will set it off nicely, sounds like you've got good plans for it mate, nice colour to lol

  12. #11
    kaz219's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester/Liverpool Uni
    Posts
    1,796
    That looks awesome fella :D

    Will look even better once its lowered :D

    Your plans for the car sound good - cant wait to see it when the S3 Bumper + Extras are on!

    Best of luck with the mods!!
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

    For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

  13. #12
    Nilz's Avatar
    Defo worth the wait :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    9,651
    Hey Ashley the wheels look really good, I will just echo the comments above about lowering, will defo finish it off.

    Happy new year to ya mate!!!

    Nilz

  14. #13
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Hi Nilz

    Happy New year mate. What you get up to? any thing good?
    Thanks for the comment, yes will have to lower the car now should look good lowered

    Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Hey Ashley the wheels look really good, I will just echo the comments above about lowering, will defo finish it off.

    Happy new year to ya mate!!!

    Nilz

    Kaz you alright? Go out to town last night?
    Thanks for the comment mate reckon 40mm will look good?
    I cant wait to see what it looks like with the s3 bumper and grill on
    Wont be till End of January got to get it painted and then fit it on.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaz219 View Post
    That looks awesome fella :D

    Will look even better once its lowered :D

    Your plans for the car sound good - cant wait to see it when the S3 Bumper + Extras are on!

    Best of luck with the mods!!

  15. #14
    kaz219's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester/Liverpool Uni
    Posts
    1,796
    Na...didnt et to go out got this 10000 word assignment thats due in tommorrow so didnt go out but me and the other lads from my course are doing a new years night out after exams (25th :D) lol

    What did you get up to!!??

    i dont really know much about lowering as i just usually get coilovers but, GTI Jazz Blue has his sitting jsut right IMO.

    Mines an S-Line and it sits like this with 18s:


    I was thinking that needs to go down about 30mm than what it is now :S

    i dont know how much lower the S-Line is than yours but i would think about 40/50mm would be right for yours....

    I seen a pic of GTI Jazz Blues a3 on 18s which sits perfectly - theres a pic in the a3 post your pics section.

    If Jazz Blue has the same suspension now, ask him as his ride height is perfect :D

    In the pic, His car looks exactly the same as mine with same wheels, same colour - just lower and silver mirrors!

    HTHs :D

    PS. My car looks a fair but diff to what it was in that pic :D
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

    For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

  16. #15
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Hi Kaz

    Gutted for you mate, probably never missed any thing lol new year eve just another night out in town. Which is just gonna cost you extra for taxi's home and get into clubs. And your just gonna drink much more as few clubs down here were free bars! My night was quite funny but was sober had work in the morning (here now!).
    Plus i was driving and i dont drink and drive. So was in bed at about half 2. Would of been half one if i never stopped because i saw some old man crash his car! Dont worry he was fine just a bit shocked. People where just driving past no one stopped. Cheeky *****!

    The 25th a while away but Uni does come first though. And you will probably make up for it lol! Enjoy yourself. I may even be down by you then so will let you know. How the 10000 word assignment going? Done yet?
    To be honest Kaz i dont know much myself about lowering or coilovers so will probably start a thread and ask lol. Have not been driving long a year on the 10th of january


    Your A3 s-line looks good. Nice and clean and the alloys very nice. Sitting quite nice to. How is the car going? What mods you got planned?
    Yes i've seen 'GTI Jazz Blue' and that sitting perfect looks really nice.

    Think i'll do lowering same time i put the bumper and face lift back lights on and take a few photos then. Cant wait to get it done just got three s3 grills in my house two black and one silver. Will sell one of the black once as it was going cheap by me so thought i'd just buy it and sell it on. My mum probably pretty annoyed i think lol...But she hasn't said any thing yet though. I got s3 bumper, A3 s-line bumper and back bumper in the spare room and two sets of alloys that are in my garden haha.
    How long you had your car now?

    Ashley

  17. #16
    kaz219's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester/Liverpool Uni
    Posts
    1,796
    your mum sounds like mine - the garage is filled with lots of subs and speakers a bumpers and wheels and I've also got my Accord Type R which has a boot filled up with car parts (it doesnt drive as the engine popped! lol)

    I've also got an M3 E46 convertible roof, full suspension for the front, hubs, discs, calipers, sideskirts, interior bits and tailgate i need to sell - probs get rid of it over the summer. I bought the M3 as salvage and sold most of the parts and thats whats left!

    Gardens got 4 tyres all diff sizes from 17 to 19" lol.

    And then my bedroom - S3 rear calipers, S3 mirrors, another sub and few more bits lol

    And im not even going to mention my flat lol

    10,000 word asignment - not even started it mate - been on ASN 2 much!

    Plans for mine - bought the votex kit which will go on in feb/march, lowered, bought a ST3 which is still not there, got conti sport 3 tyres on the A3, got S3 calipers on (just need to do the rear) ermm..tint the windows, a set of deep dish 19s or BBH CH or CK2 in black, Rainbow compnents, New exhaust to fill the gap in the votex kit and the list goes on lol

    I got your Pm but I'll reply once my assignment is done :D need to get my head to it now lol

    Take care matey !

    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Hi Kaz

    Gutted for you mate, probably never missed any thing lol new year eve just another night out in town. Which is just gonna cost you extra for taxi's home and get into clubs. And your just gonna drink much more as few clubs down here were free bars! My night was quite funny but was sober had work in the morning (here now!).
    Plus i was driving and i dont drink and drive. So was in bed at about half 2. Would of been half one if i never stopped because i saw some old man crash his car! Dont worry he was fine just a bit shocked. People where just driving past no one stopped. Cheeky *****!

    The 25th a while away but Uni does come first though. And you will probably make up for it lol! Enjoy yourself. I may even be down by you then so will let you know. How the 10000 word assignment going? Done yet?
    To be honest Kaz i dont know much myself about lowering or coilovers so will probably start a thread and ask lol. Have not been driving long a year on the 10th of january


    Your A3 s-line looks good. Nice and clean and the alloys very nice. Sitting quite nice to. How is the car going? What mods you got planned?
    Yes i've seen 'GTI Jazz Blue' and that sitting perfect looks really nice.

    Think i'll do lowering same time i put the bumper and face lift back lights on and take a few photos then. Cant wait to get it done just got three s3 grills in my house two black and one silver. Will sell one of the black once as it was going cheap by me so thought i'd just buy it and sell it on. My mum probably pretty annoyed i think lol...But she hasn't said any thing yet though. I got s3 bumper, A3 s-line bumper and back bumper in the spare room and two sets of alloys that are in my garden haha.
    How long you had your car now?

    Ashley
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

    For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

  18. #17
    Nilz's Avatar
    Defo worth the wait :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    9,651
    Hey Ash, didnt go out this year, just had a quiet one in this year, must be getting old!!!

    Hope you had a good day at work

    Make sure you keep us updated on the car and pics, hopefully this will be a better year for you than the last one hey

  19. #18
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Aww sure youyr not getting old i was a quiet one aswell..
    Haha my day in work went quick for and 150 for 4hours cant complain
    Oh i will keep you updated on the whole mods. And yes let hope this year is better then last year for my car lol



    Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Hey Ash, didnt go out this year, just had a quiet one in this year, must be getting old!!!

    Hope you had a good day at work

    Make sure you keep us updated on the car and pics, hopefully this will be a better year for you than the last one hey

  20. #19
    hatmeow's Avatar
    Turbo is the only way....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by audi_driver View Post
    Its nice as it is, though i dont think you should be putting on s3 bumpers, dont be a pretender
    Personally I dont agree with this as I think that Its the best exterior mod I did to my A3 SB. I dont want to pretend to be an S3 (I did not put an S3 badge on it) but It just make the car look that much aggressive.

    Id say go for it!!
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

    Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

    Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

    Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW

  21. #20
    hatmeow's Avatar
    Turbo is the only way....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    247
    I think these New S3 wheels are the best looking wheels for the A3/ S3 to date. Good work. Looking forward to lowered pics!!
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

    Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

    Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

    Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW

  22. #21
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Hi hatmeow

    Thanks for your comment mate. I do agree these are one of the best alloys for the A3/S3. Yes i wont have the S3 badge as its not a S3 its a A3 but as you said best exterior mod and looks much better and aggressive. Hopefully be done in 2-3 weeks will also be lowered at the same time. So will post thought. thanks again every one for the comments
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  23. #22
    pns2007's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    626
    You cars lookin great benskino7, the final few tweaks will make all the difference.

    I have just fitted S3 aluminium mirrors to mine (although the facelift mirror surrounds are plastic now - probably to help stop them getting nicked!!) and was told by my mates that I was a S3 wannabe, but to be honest I just liked them and they match the aluminium surrounds and door handles already fitted on my cabriolet.

  24. #23
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Telford
    Posts
    2,485
    Wheels look great, they are also the base spec wheel for the TT-S right? Most TT-S have the 19" upgrades on them so unlikely to see them on a TT-S

    I think these are the best wheel for the A3 would be the upgrade 19 inch split 5 spoke. It not as agressive as the new S5 rims so would suit the fat curvy A3 a treat i reckon? I need to find a set but the standard TT owners always snap them for silly money!

    Last edited by Lee_R; 3rd January 2009 at 17:10.
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

  25. #24
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Thanks for that. Ahh i do agree with you the mirrors do look good and will look good on yours with the aluminium surrounds and door handles already fitted. As long as there no S3 badges your not a S3 wannabe ha. So dont worry about your mates.

    I saw a S3 wannabe by me a few days ago 53 plate 1.9tdi Standard Two grills, Standard bumpers, alloys and every thing. Just stuck four S3 badges on front and back and side of the car. Oh and then front window in big black writing S3 haha.
    One last thing how the aluminium pedal coming along? Found any yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by pns2007 View Post
    You cars lookin great benskino7, the final few tweaks will make all the difference.

    I have just fitted S3 aluminium mirrors to mine (although the facelift mirror surrounds are plastic now - probably to help stop them getting nicked!!) and was told by my mates that I was a S3 wannabe, but to be honest I just liked them and they match the aluminium surrounds and door handles already fitted on my cabriolet.

    Alright Lee thanks for the comment. I would agree wiith the TT-S alloys they do look good. The three alloys im liking best at the moment would be the S5 Rims that 'Scorpius' has on his car now, TT-S Alloys as seen below and the new S3 alloys. Yes TT-S alloys would like nice on a A3 or S3 some one on here will probably have some on there car soon so be good to see what they look like. How your car going Lee?

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_R View Post
    Wheels look great, I think the best wheel for the A3 would be the 19 inch split 5 spoke fitted to the new TT-S. It not as agressive as the new S5 rims so would suit the fat curvy A3 a treat i reckon?

    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  26. #25
    pns2007's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    626
    I saw a S3 wannabe by me a few days ago 53 plate 1.9tdi Standard Two grills, Standard bumpers, alloys and every thing. Just stuck four S3 badges on front and back and side of the car. Oh and then front window in big black writing S3 haha.
    Well mines a 1.9TDI but plenty powerful enough for me when the roofs down and the shades on B-)

    tbh I couldn't justify the extra 2K for the 2.0 TDI and I wanted it new. Might go for a bluefin once I've had the car a bit longer.

    One last thing how the aluminium pedal coming along? Found any yet?
    I've e-mailed Stafford Audi - they appear to be quite helpful. If they can't I'll check out my local VW garage, don't wanna go down the route with my Audi dealer with chasis no etc for them to tell me they wont fit!

  27. #26
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Thats fair enough friend has a 1.9tdi nice car. That 53 plate a3 would of been nice if he never ruined it. how you finding your car? haha 'roofs down and the shades on B-)'
    Yeah stafford audi are quite helpful hopefully they be able to sort out the aluminium pedals. Ahh That does p*ss me off about audi wont fit your car. Ummm yes it will not asking for what you think i just want to buy it thanks i got to go to my local audi next week great NOT!

    Quote Originally Posted by pns2007 View Post
    Well mines a 1.9TDI but plenty powerful enough for me when the roofs down and the shades on B-)

    tbh I couldn't justify the extra 2K for the 2.0 TDI and I wanted it new. Might go for a bluefin once I've had the car a bit longer.



    I've e-mailed Stafford Audi - they appear to be quite helpful. If they can't I'll check out my local VW garage, don't wanna go down the route with my Audi dealer with chasis no etc for them to tell me they wont fit!
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  28. #27
    pns2007's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    626
    The cars great - lovin it!

    I had a Passat 170 TDI sport before and loved the performance in that, also had a loan car from the Audi dealer whilst waiting for mine - an A3 2.0 TDI 170 DSG, again a great car but could do with 4 wheel drive. Very easy to spin the wheels.

    Don't get to use the power much these days, bloody speed bumps Cameras and that sh_t! hence I went for a higher spec car but smaller engine. Also I have a 4 year old daughter - (and yes she has matchin cap and shades)

    (Don't know what some of these simileys mean but they look good!)

  29. #28
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Telford
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Alright Lee thanks for the comment. I would agree wiith the TT-S alloys they do look good. The three alloys im liking best at the moment would be the S5 Rims that 'Scorpius' has on his car now, TT-S Alloys as seen below and the new S3 alloys. Yes TT-S alloys would like nice on a A3 or S3 some one on here will probably have some on there car soon so be good to see what they look like. How your car going Lee?

    Ashley
    Not very well, i dont have a garage so i'm stockpiling bits while its cold! I now have a new bonnet and bumper, and a full Votex kit ready to go on. Have an S line grille on order so that will be here next week along with some bulb upgrades. I think i'm going to do it all in one go when we get a nice day!

    Just need to find the right spring and wheel combo and i'll be putting together a big ass build thread! Sooner rather than later as my Mrs chucked her dummy out when she came home to see a bonnet impeding her view of corrie in our living room!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

  30. #29
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,788
    Yeah would be good to do it all in one. Good luck waiting for a nice day though lol. Looking forward to the build thread Any wheels in mind or springs? Lol haha bet she wasnt happy blocking up the view of corrie on the t.v. Dont worry my mum been moaning lately about all the bits i have! So ordered a bigger shed to put it all in. Hopefully though bumpers and bonnet be on next 2-3 weeks so that some room gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_R View Post
    Not very well, i dont have a garage so i'm stockpiling bits while its cold! I now have a new bonnet and bumper, and a full Votex kit ready to go on. Have an S line grille on order so that will be here next week along with some bulb upgrades. I think i'm going to do it all in one go when we get a nice day!

    Just need to find the right spring and wheel combo and i'll be putting together a big ass build thread! Sooner rather than later as my Mrs chucked her dummy out when she came home to see a bonnet impeding her view of corrie in our living room!

    Glad your enjoy it. So i take it you enjoyed the Passat 170 TDI sport? How come you decided to change? 4 wheel drive is so much more then and i like the DSG box. Yeah thats true my area where i live just had 5 speed bumps put in! And there not small either quite big! I agree with you there about dont get to use the power much these days. Speed Camera every where. Must say thats pretty cool the 4 year old daughter with matching cap and shades ha

    Quote Originally Posted by pns2007 View Post
    The cars great - lovin it!

    I had a Passat 170 TDI sport before and loved the performance in that, also had a loan car from the Audi dealer whilst waiting for mine - an A3 2.0 TDI 170 DSG, again a great car but could do with 4 wheel drive. Very easy to spin the wheels.

    Don't get to use the power much these days, bloody speed bumps Cameras and that sh_t! hence I went for a higher spec car but smaller engine. Also I have a 4 year old daughter - (and yes she has matchin cap and shades)

    (Don't know what some of these simileys mean but they look good!)
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO