quick question!!!

elz33

Reaction score
8.5x19 5x112 ET32- would this fit???? if lowerd on coilovers???

ive seen some wheels i really like but just need to know if they would fit without problems etc etc

thanks guys!

Yeah I have 18's on that close ofset & the fronts are almost inline with the arches with no spacers & the rears arent far of, so 19's & wider with coilovers, urrrm chancing to much I'd say

with what you said above but 18's, 19's will be very hard ride & with what you wanna do I fear you wont like it, mine are 18's with koni fsd's & eibach pro 30mm springs with a wide stance ofset, I know I was surprised how wide they stuck out with no spacers until I asked the ofset, lol, but 18's is what I suggest fella or a few cushions for your **** when driving, lol

with what you said above but 18's, 19's will be very hard ride & with what you wanna do I fear you wont like it, mine are 18's with koni fsd's & eibach pro 30mm springs with a wide stance ofset, I know I was surprised how wide they stuck out with no spacers until I asked the ofset, lol, but 18's is what I suggest fella or a few cushions for your **** when driving, lol

hmmmm...18s and lower or just sit on some 19s....decisions decisions...

what ET is best?

I thoght 32 is too wide?

NHN, you got any pics of how much your wheels stick out and what offset are they?

I was going to buy 35s but i got told not to :(