merry christmas mr badger

wayner

Reaction score
Oh dear, a badger took out my drivers side plastic air vent grill on the front bumper when I was playing taxi driver to my son and his very merry friends (If that's what its called). I need to source a replacement but am not sure exactly what I am after and don't want to pay through the nose for a piece of moulded plastic. Any advice for a good samaritan turned scrooge?

Its a 2008 1.9 tdi sportsback. Thanks for the seasonal responses. Not as expensive as I feared then?

I am guessing you are on about the side ones where the fog lights sit, does yours have fog lights?

Yes its where the fog lights would go. My version doesn't have them just a plastic grill

Ill take it you have this model

A3_1.9_TDI_e_20_m_m.jpg

And you've lost the grill piece with the foglight blanker in it.

you should be able to go to the dealer and get it...

just go to the dealer and show him whats missing and your car and he'll tell you what to buy.

It wont be that expensive! And plus, you got off lucky. I done this in my old car (Golf) but ripped the whole front spoiler off which wrecked a tyre when i drove over it!! lol

You're spot on with the model. Nearly 30 miles to nearest dealer. Still- I think I did probably get off lucky. Cheers.

If you take a pic of the damage to be 100% sure you gt the right part = there's stoke audi on here - they'll post the part to you.

If you go the to main forum page and scroll to the bottom, you can get their pm from there!

That part is the following:

Part No. 8P4 807 682 A - Air Guide Grille - Right - £20.94