What do you think? Audi S3 or S5 19inch rims?

AJ-S3

Reaction score
Hi all, newbie to this forum. Was thinking for puttinf some S5 wheels onto my Ibis White S3 ... ? has anyone got any pictures and or opinions? cheers

Welcome mate

S5 wheels look the dogs IMO.

I seen some on a S5 and they look sweet.

Unsure of how they would look on the S3 but looking at the wheels and car, think they'd look pretty good on the S3.

Try photochopping and if you cant, im sure someone on here will be able to do it!

They kind of look like R8 wheels so looking at a3/s3 with R8 wheels (which are more common) might give a good idea of what they look liek!

Njoy mate! Looks great!

MyS3_20080222_01.jpg

MyS3_20080222_26.jpg

MyS3_20080222_25.jpg

MyS3_20080222_16.jpg

MyS3_20080222_13.jpg

MyS3_20080222_06.jpg

DSC01733_29_30_31_32_tonemapped_PS8.jpg

DSC01738_4_5_6_7_tonemappedPS800.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro
i think they may be reps as I've been looking on the net and it seems as though the offset is 32...

Still look awesome and the finish on them...... :hubbahubba:

Hi all

I've decided i want these for my car lol! Where can i get a set? And how much you reckon they will be?

Thanks

Ashley

That be my car and yup those are reps. Love the finish most of all. Looks much nicer in the metal and under sunlight (thats if its clean of course)

The offsets wrong for teh A3 on the second one and on the first one, it doesnt say.

I seen these in person today - They dont look as good as i thought they would but in saying that - they were orginals and had a plain silver finsih - not the titanium look finish at the reps in the pic has...

Have you fitted spacers or any mods so they do not rub??

They look Soooo Good:hubbahubba:

Nah no spacers or mods. When I first fitted them on I went on a long distance trip with a fair amount of luggage in the boot and the rears used to rub on dips and bumps. Even without the load any big enough dip or bump saw them catch and this on stock suspension. Realised the outer wall of the rears were catching slightly against the inside of the clips on the bumper on the underside of the wheelarches because half the clip sticks out further inside than the arches. Had the clips removed and problem solved. Hasnt effected the fit of the bumper either and alls been perfect ever since - done 26,000kms since the clips were removed. Btw my tyres are 235's. Next set I'll try 225's and put the clips back on.

It looks realy nice Scorpius :yes: Also like your garage and yard:thumbsup:

Is it 8,5?
What ET is it?

It looks realy nice Scorpius :yes: Also like your garage and yard:thumbsup:

Is it 8,5?
What ET is it?

Thanks bud
That little incline to get into the garage is a bother though. The only thing preventing me from dropping the car on H&R's. Still riding with stock springs and theres less than a finger space between the front valence and floor of the garage on entering.

I believe they are 8J, ET 45

Are they 225/35/19 or 235/35/19?

I think I may be getting some, found some nice reps on Ebay!

i lkie these wheels im from uk where can i get a set and how much i want 19s yours are 19s right ??? they loo:blackrs4:k sound

P1000579.jpg
[/quote]

Those are genuine S6 wheels, yes 19's. They cost a fortune from Audi but i'm sure there are replicas avaialble, if not they will be soon!

Those S6 wheels are 20"...i read somewhere...

EDIT: Oops, I was late :)

i too are after some s5 alloys for my a3. I was told today by Audi you dont really want to go any larger then 18 due to them rubbing otherwise, and the offset is wrong. So i might just buy the 18inch reps instead. Way cheaper too.:yahoo:

the white s3 looks great really does i love the wheels and drop ... bet the ride is harsh as hell though or iff they are on air is it a comfy ride ???

Sexxxayyy :thumbsup:

Any pics of yours blazing squad? White S3 looks the dogs, air ride is meant to be poo, I've got coilovers, ride won't be too bad, time will time anywayz.