Badger5EM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Anyone got a Blackberry Storm?

Is there a fixing available for it yet to use with the armrest phone prep?

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hi there i have a blacberry storm.
    i wouldnt have thought not yet
    just use a car charger instead
    done
    Audi A3 170 Tdi S-Line
    Sprint Blue,Full Leather,Gsm,Symphony,Privacy,Folding Mirrors,Roof Rails,Parking Sensors(for the Boss Lol) and Xenons

1st Gear

Status
    According to cullmann they won't be making anymore phone cradles for the system and even if they were there would never be a phone cradle for the Blackberry range due to the charging connection. The last one I know of is the Nokia 3109.

If the Storm is rSAP (which I'm 99.9% sure it is) you can enhance your bluetooth with the rSAP adaptor. Although its best to pop to your Audi Centre and confirm you'll get the phone book etc. The only way you'll do this is by actually doing a check with the unit as it's still not confirmed as working via rSAP on Audi's lists.
    2008 VW Golf R32 3dr

DBP :: RNS510 :: Winter Pack :: Retrofit Cruise :: OEM LED Tail Lights :: R-line badges ::

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Yeah it wont happen, it was limited anyway when they did make the cradles & usually only Nokia from what I remember, not many others since the inception of the bluetooth modules

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

1st Gear

Status
    The phone connects to the car perfectly plus you have full control phone book etc
    Audi A3 170 Tdi S-Line
    Sprint Blue,Full Leather,Gsm,Symphony,Privacy,Folding Mirrors,Roof Rails,Parking Sensors(for the Boss Lol) and Xenons

R8GGA

Status
    Yeah I have one - but i find that it always resets itself to a ridiculously high volume in the car and I have to turn it down every time it connects...

Other than that, full functionality and I got a car charge off ebay for less than 5.

Have you tried the sat nav function yet?
    awesome cars; both gone now though
    2004 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro S-Line DSG inAvus Silver, RNS-E Sat Nav, GSM, 18" RS4's, Bose, Tints
    2008 S3 3Dr, GIAC HAMMER, Phantom Black, RNS-E Sat Nav, GSM, FBMFSW, Optics, Privacy, Ipod, Rear Sensors, Armrest
    Weekend / Summer:
    2002 Ferrari 360 Modena, Nurburgring Silver, Bordeaux leather
    2006 BMW M6

1st Gear

Status
    aint got sat nav
    Audi A3 170 Tdi S-Line

1st Gear

Status
    sorry yeh on the phone lol
    Audi A3 170 Tdi S-Line

R8GGA

Status
    i was pretty impressed with it - seems to work as well as my dad's Tom Tom. It also download the maps, traffic data and speed camera sites so it's got more functionality than my RNS-E! That said however, i didn't see a postcode function..
    2004 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro S-Line DSG inAvus Silver, RNS-E Sat Nav, GSM, 18" RS4's, Bose, Tints
    2008 S3 3Dr, GIAC HAMMER, Phantom Black, RNS-E Sat Nav, GSM, FBMFSW, Optics, Privacy, Ipod, Rear Sensors, Armrest
    Weekend / Summer:
    2006 BMW M6

1st Gear

Status
    plus you have to pay for the kbt you use
    Audi A3 170 Tdi S-Line

R8GGA

Status
    No all data is included on the Storm tarrifs..

But it's not comptible with Enterprise server if you want to use it at work..
    Weekend / Summer:
    2006 BMW M6

Neutral

Status
    ok, thanks. Yes, will get a car charger but was hoping for the tidiest solution possible and seeing as i have the armrest prep, was hoping to hide it in there without need for any wires...oh well

Had a Blackberry before this and connected fine via bluetooth. This one connects fine too but last couple times i've tried to make a call I've gotten a high pitch "squeel" through the speakers, which was nice. Hopefully that will go away some time soon. Finding battery life sh*t too, that's why I'm looking for a way to charge in the car, as the bluetooth eats the battery up.

6th Gear

Status
    これで、ここでは、少数の歴史と語ったが必要だ 無名の英雄 この土が削除されます ある人は、継承はされています 造幣局からの輸入 人々の多くがないのにネウルエウンイ 事実、この老いたहेごみमेरे 彼は帽子にゴミ収集した これは、うわっイレオルスがズボンです そして彼は、フラットに住んで協議会
    彼は'真のनानाである 大きな皿の後に起動チクヒギル 彼はउन्हें得ることができる職業を持って 彼は根が何उन्हेंデイジー電話
    Last edited by MarcQuinlivan; 6th April 2009 at 16:50.

R8GGA

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcQuinlivan View Post
    It is if you bought the enterprise version like i have.
    Well I asked the guy in the shop and he told me I could use BES; but then when I tried to activate it, no joy. I called Vodafone and they said that they couldn't provision it for Enterprise. Did they tell me wrong? I hope so!
    Weekend / Summer:
    2006 BMW M6

1st Gear

Status
    works perfectly with out look no enterprise server
    good it blokes you see
    Audi A3 170 Tdi S-Line

R8GGA

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by newsboy View Post
    works perfectly with out look no enterprise server
    good it blokes you see
    Yeah great...I have it working like that. The reason I want to use my enterprise server is so when I send items from the bb, they appear in Outlook; and contacts / calendar update automatically and immediately.

Also, if I'm out all day I don't come back to 100 unread emails in Outlook when I've read them already on the BLackberry!
    Weekend / Summer:
    2006 BMW M6

6th Gear

Status
    これで、ここでは、少数の歴史と語ったが必要だ 無名の英雄 この土が削除されます ある人は、継承はされています 造幣局からの輸入 人々の多くがないのにネウルエウンイ 事実、この老いたहेごみमेरे 彼は帽子にゴミ収集した これは、うわっイレオルスがズボンです そして彼は、フラットに住んで協議会
    彼は'真のनानाである 大きな皿の後に起動チクヒギル 彼はउन्हें得ることができる職業を持って 彼は根が何उन्हेंデイジー電話
    Last edited by MarcQuinlivan; 6th April 2009 at 16:51.

4th Gear

Status
    Do Brodit not do a mount/aactive mount for the storm yet?

One of these would probably be your best bet for a tidy install