My Experience At An Audi Dealer...

emzino

Reaction score
Me: Hi. I'm here for a parts enquiry.
Recep: Ok take a seat, i'll come right over.
Me: Thank you.

Moments later...

Parts: ...
Me: Hello. I need a R10W 12v bulb for a rear tail light.
Parts: An R10W bulb?
Me: Yes, for a rear tail light.
Parts: What car do you have?
Me: A3, 8P chassis.
Parts: 8P chassis? What year is it?
Me: On a 53 plate, post 2002-2003.
Parts: Oh after 2002-2003.
Me: Yes...
Parts: Would it be possible to show me the bulb.
Me: Ok wait here i'll go and take it out.

Take off rear left light, remove bulb and go back in.

So a little surprised. Thought they know there stuff inside out. Got the bulb in the end. Although he gave me a 10w so I swapped it for a 5w because 10w is too bright. :arco:

You seem to have posted this thread twice!!

Perhaps you would like to delete one.

thats alot of parts guys tbh, thankgod mines a lifer, lol

I had a similar incident in my VW dealer when i had a beetle (Beetles have really bad headlights as standard) so when one broke i was on the phone to ask what bulb it was, "Defo H3 sir" it says so on here. So i finish work and check the handbook, it also says H3. Sorted! So I buy a H3 and toddle off home to fit it.

After a 2 hour stuggle to get the light out, I find that its a H1, in fact both beams are H1. Its getting dark now so I get on the phone to give them a telling off. Its a H3 sir. Erm no its not, its a H1! Can you bring it in to show us? Yes but its dark and my light is removed so i cant drive it!

Oh...cant help then sir!

Gits, useless feckers!

You seem to have posted this thread twice!!

Perhaps you would like to delete one.

Showing up as only 1 thread although when I did click on 'Submit Thread' it came up with that Database Error so I just refreshed the page.

As for the parts guy, just lol'ed at it really.

Hehe I yes tel is right. I have been to another Audi dealer and they've been excellent.

Maybe I expect too much. Ah well thought it was worth a little chuckle =)

dont get me wrong most are terrible i refuse to use my local audi dealer as they are complete *******

People in the Audi haven't got a clue. That news is so old its in the old testament

dead-sea-scrolls2.jpg

Yay alex, guess what, I just found something for you, its ****** useful, its for changing small batteries, thought you might need one for the car

Can you give me your address so I can wrap one & send it over for xmas:

AC10EZ8.jpg

LOL!

Yay alex, guess what, I just found something for you, its ****** useful, its for changing small batteries, thought you might need one for the car

AC10EZ8.jpg

AC10EZ8.jpg

Just weigh it first, you could be wasting your time. ;)

There not all bad, the guys at Audi Bradford are spot on. Its actually a pleasure visiting them for bits for the RS.

who cares man, lol, bring it on, glad its now working again before as it was stuck on the girls going to kiss yesterday, not that I was watching that much lmao :hubbahubba:

lol yeah dunno who they are mate sorry.

I found another one of 2 girls from a french film about lesbian school girls but I like this one better.