Will these fit my TDI 140 Sportback?

RS84

R15 - TDI Power
Reaction score
I'm hoping to fit the OEM stainless steel sport exhaust end pieces to my 2005 2.0 TDI 140 Sport.

675d_1.jpg

At a glance my exhausts currently seem to have a drop on the end pieces (I think the 170 has straight pipes and the 140 dropped pipes).

Picture003.jpg

Will the OEM sport end pieces fit my current exhaust set up? If so, does anyone have the part number for the end pieces I need?

On closer inspection it looks like the dropped ends of my current exhausts are actually basic end pieces themselves (see below). Can I/Do I need to remove these in order to fit the sport end pieces? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Picture004.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Your standard pipes will need to be cut for these to fit but you would be best going to your local powerflow or exhaust manufacturer

When you say cut, I presume that would be to shorten the pipes. Would I get away with leaving them uncut do you think?

i fitted some OEM tips, what i did i took it to one of my locals who does welding work, and the old tips you have instead of cutting them and making them shorter, you can ask him to unweld the old tips, that way when you fit the new tips they wouldny sit too far in the bumper, thats what i did

the tdi tips bend downwards - it you want to fit those new add on pipes you will have to get the tips cut off where the bend starts - easy enough job if you are handy with an angle grinder!

Dont some Audi TDI's come with fake tips? I swear i followed once and in my headlights you could see the fumes coming from under the actual tailpipe trim.

hey, i done it to mine already, but can i ask where are u getting them from? because my friend need a set of those too!