Lots of S3 bits for sale...

body work and styling parts? can you list parts. thanks

I'll have the shell, the wheels, the engine and a steering wheel please....:happy:

So you not done rods n pistons? Surely its a must with 550bhp? Did you buy a sachs clutch?

In the States they are running a GTI with the same engine, and turbo without doing any internals, the 2.0 tfsi engine is and amazing bit of kit, so far under tuned its crazy!!

Bits I have are;

Full standard S3 exhaust
H&R 25mm lowering springs
Standard S3 springs
Carbonspeed Cold air intake
S3 engine cover
Standard S3 suspension
S3 injectors
Milltek down pipe
Forge DV
Standard DV

how much are you wanting for the miltek downpipe and h and r spring?

In the States they are running a GTI with the same engine, and turbo without doing any internals, the 2.0 tfsi engine is and amazing bit of kit, so far under tuned its crazy!!

Bits I have are;

Full standard S3 exhaust
H&R 25mm lowering springs Sold to Iggu
Standard S3 springs
Carbonspeed Cold air intake
S3 engine cover
Standard S3 suspension
S3 injectors
Milltek down pipe
Forge DV
Standard DV

Milltek downpipe not ready until 13th Jan!

Actually I am so pizzed off with that other site banning me for telling people about my car and who has worked on it in an impartial way I might just sell the whole ****** car!!

hehe you would sell a car you like because of a internet forum :blink:

hehe. Some people huh!!!

Get out and enjoy the car, thats what it's there for!!!

Andy what actually happend and going on?
Forget it mate i agree with edition just enjoy your car
Great looking car and when you get it to your goal of 550bhp!
Be even more fun then it is now.

Ashley

quick!!!! someone ban him just for a laugh :busted_cop:

Actually I am so pizzed off with that other site banning me for telling people about my car and who has worked on it in an impartial way I might just sell the whole ****** car!!

Are you seriousss ??? They banned you just for that???

One of the main points of a forum is to find help on good companys, good parts, overall views of certain companys, which brand is best etc.

Whats the point of having a forum if you cant recomend a company or tell anyone about them or even mention the branded mods on your car :S What kind of of forum is that ? Surely its just "hi - heres my s3." "Hi - here's mine" ??

I would have thought that if a company promotes itself that is acceptable that the company must pay but a customer singing praises and telling people about his car - WTFudge?

Ah well ... I know where not to go when i get my S3! (if i can ever get insured on one that is!)

well enlighten us on here if thats ok