What Audi frontlip is this ?!

do you have a picture of the votex ? i cant find it..

all i found was from votex was:
http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/image...1/600/4231.jpg

it looks the same but it cannot fit, the sides are both pointing upwards.. my picture shows a straight line..
did u get that, my english sucks..

i have a single grill, looks like this is for the double grill.

audi votex, its ****** ugly for sure, dont please dont put that on your car

u think ?
you have any other you recommend ? I need a lip!

u think ?
you have any other you recommend ? I need a lip!

cupra R lip is the one if you really have to get one mate, dont get that other attrocious thing, at least the cupra one has a bit of style but dont fit it to far forward

ye with some screws & maybe sikaflex it will hold on there like glue mate, sikaflex wont budge thats for sure, lol, but screw it 1st & see how it looks, find a position your happy with, then fix finally.

The op pictures are of a Votex (usually miss referenced as Vortex) front spoiler. Its Audi OEM fitment and could be ordered individually or as part of a full kit including side sills and rear valance. It only fitted the pre-facelift 8P.

Used to have a misano 8p and the full kit fitted. Looked the muts.

Eeef is 100% correct, I was going to get this but found it was £250 from Audi and finding a second hand one was near impossible.

The white A3 has the same splitter but its designed for the newer big grilled bumpers so is of a slightly different design.

I have recently purchased the splitter for the white one, along with a new shape front end, the skirts and now the rear one to match, not too keen on the rear one but for £50 brand new it will do fine!All off Ebay across a 2 month period, been quite lucky!

looks good, did you have a full compliment of blue bulbs then?!

If you go for the cupra R splitter dont let the gf drive the car :sadlike:

Not that Claire is a bad driver infact shes quite good normally, except last week when i was away working I got a phone call to say "I think the splitter is falling off". My reply was "you mean you tried snow ploughing a f-in curb"
So had to screw it back up on monday. Grrrrr