Rain tray, pollen filter

sakkie69

2008 Audi S3
Reaction score
Hi there,

How do I remove the rain gutter tray in the S3? Was thinking of running boost cables for boost gauge through next to the electric cables that are going into the car there. I cant find anywhere else to run the boost pipe through to the console.

Thanks

well on my 8p derv there's a cow udder rubber entrance into the cabin behind the battery, to the right of the abs module which comes in behind the glovebox, not sure if is same on s3 but I use this now for cables, also sealant when done so no condensation build up.

well on my 8p derv there's a cow udder rubber entrance into the cabin behind the battery, to the right of the abs module which comes in behind the glovebox, not sure if is same on s3 but I use this now for cables, also sealant when done so no condensation build up.

Thank you. So do I just remove the battery to get to this? Or is there more to remove? If you have any pics I'd gladly look at them :)

Yes battery needs to come out as well as the housing for it, get a torch & look behind to make sure yours is same but I'm sure it is.

Sakkie, contact Quentin on 083 7012 588. He works for an Audi dealership close to me and did my install as well as dbndudes install. There was no removal of battery required and was a fairly simple install.