Sky InsuranceBadger5
    2008 Audi S3

Status

Rain tray, pollen filter

Hi there,

How do I remove the rain gutter tray in the S3? Was thinking of running boost cables for boost gauge through next to the electric cables that are going into the car there. I cant find anywhere else to run the boost pipe through to the console.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    well on my 8p derv there's a cow udder rubber entrance into the cabin behind the battery, to the right of the abs module which comes in behind the glovebox, not sure if is same on s3 but I use this now for cables, also sealant when done so no condensation build up.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2008 Audi S3

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    well on my 8p derv there's a cow udder rubber entrance into the cabin behind the battery, to the right of the abs module which comes in behind the glovebox, not sure if is same on s3 but I use this now for cables, also sealant when done so no condensation build up.
    Thank you. So do I just remove the battery to get to this? Or is there more to remove? If you have any pics I'd gladly look at them

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Yes battery needs to come out as well as the housing for it, get a torch & look behind to make sure yours is same but I'm sure it is.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

3rd Gear

Status
    Sakkie, contact Quentin on 083 7012 588. He works for an Audi dealership close to me and did my install as well as dbndudes install. There was no removal of battery required and was a fairly simple install.
    2012 RS3 / Daytona Grey / Alu pack / revo3+ / LOBA500P / LOBA CNC Intake pipe / LOBA HPFP / Forge Race FMIC / Milltek resonated exhaust / revo intake system / Devils own WMI / 20" BBS CH-R Titanium / H&R Monotube coilovers / H&R Anti Roll bars / Alu Roof rails / Hybrid RS grille / R8 paddle shifters /