What do think of these?

PW-Motorsport

Reaction score
A revised version of the BBS Challenge wheel to be launched early next year. Will be available in 20", colours to be silver and the black edition as shown.

Let me know your thoughts.

t_ch_r_seitlichsm_184.jpg

I reckon a set of them in 20 inch with decent tyres would be worth as much as my A3! :)

The exact spec will be available early in the new year. I would expect the cost to be similar the current CH wheel.

Just looking for your opinions on this new style, comments will go back to the factory

They look SPOT ON ! Hope that was what your looking for. PW Motorsport has great customer service btw if anyone is thinking of purchasing from them!

They do look great but then BBS always do look good. Current trends see black or dark faced wheels taking over at the moment so i'm sure it will look great in any fitment, I assume the edge has the new removable stainless lip i've seen on other BBS wheels?

Bet those in 19" would look great on my car. Must stick to my 18's though! lol

Liking those alot.

Is the Motorsport logo painted or embossed like the current CH's?

Really? How often do you wash wheels? Ever used a sealant/wax to protect them?

clean them ? have you seen how fiddly they are !!! They haven't been washed in 8 weeks but they only get cleaned with water and treated to poorboys wheel sealent.