Etka Help - Towbar Related

Andy_S

Reaction score
Hi,

I was hoping someone with etka might be able to help, as Audi parts dept don't have a clue!

I am looking for the part number for the replacement lower (black) section of the rear bumper which has a cut-out and clip in panel for when an OE detachable towbar is fitted.

The car is a 2007 A3 Sportback S-Line.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Andy

**** I'm in italy at moment could of told you that of mine, but seriously its ****** simple to find, just get them to do a search with the binoculars at top, type in tow then it will list all items with tow in & you will find the rear valance that is for sline & it shows the bit you mean in that same image, if they cant find that then they seriously shouldnt be in that job, its a doddle to find even for the simplest of person

ah hold on did you want the whole rear lower valance or just the plate that hides the towbar gap when not in use cause the whole towbar cut out etc only comes on the valance but the cover/plate is a replacement part, but still its as easy as above to find either anyway

Here is a link to the relevant page from ETKA. There seem to be two types 8P3 807 434 B PRU spoiler for models with detachable towing attachment (ball type) with single exhaust and 8P3 807 434 C PRU which is the same item but for a dual pipe exhaust. Both are supplied in (PRU) primer.

rear bumper-parts

Cheers Dave that's awesome. Edit: (Can I just check that the pictures are definately for the Sportback, and not the 3 door?)

The customer says her lower bumper is black plastic, not painted. But I didn't think they'd made an A3 S-Line with an unpainted lower bumper?

I think we'll have to go and have a look at the car before ordering the parts!

Cheers Dave that's awesome. Edit: (Can I just check that the pictures are definately for the Sportback, and not the 3 door?)

The customer says her lower bumper is black plastic, not painted. But I didn't think they'd made an A3 S-Line with an unpainted lower bumper?

I think we'll have to go and have a look at the car before ordering the parts!

No sorry the details are for the 3-door.

Here is a new link to the Sportback pages.

rear bumper-sportback-parts