S-Line / S3 Conversion Part Numbers

Lance-22

A3TDI
Reaction score
Hi guys ive had a good look around for this but cant find anything specific to my question..does anyone have a list of part numbers and prices for a pre facelift (04 plate dual grill) to facelift s-line conversion (06-08 i think) for the front and back of the car?
I would like to order the parts soon but my local audi dealer want the part numbers and i have no idea where to find them, i know the main parts are front bumper, bonnet, rear bumper and rear boot spoiler..any help would be much appreciated.

cheers mate..basically the problem im having is that my local audi dealer wont order me the parts because i cant tell them the chassis number as i dont know the chassis number of an 07 plate s-line a3..and if i give them mine it will obviously be wrong..so if i can get the part numbers i can just order using them..anyone got any ideas on the rear bumper?

fella go on autotrader.co.uk & find an S3 & give them the license plate & say you want the rear bumper for that chassis, easy simple, your parts guy is a tosser, just being anal as most, mine gets anything want no matter if its a3 or q7 & he goes way out of the norm to assist, well I do more business than some traders but anyway politeness helps, he will be getting a xmas bonus for sure.

You could always go to the dealer, chances are they will have an S line for sale on the forcourt. Tell the parts guy those are the bits you want and he can take the details off the car in stock

These are the parts you will need

Bonnet
Bumper
Pair of fog lights
Pair of fog light grilles
Front grille with number plate holder
S line badge (you need it to fill the gap in grille)
Front bumper crash reinforcement bar (the big metal bit!)

And for the rear

Rear bumper (2 versions, one with park assist holes)
Lower rear valance.

Seems an easy job, its all bolt off/bolt on

Here's some part numbers for you anyway for S3 bits but rear I cant check as in italy & etka not installed on desktop just laptop, I'll see if can get later:

bumper 8p0807105d gru
fog surround 8p0807681d/682c
fog backplate8p0807151a/152a
sline badge 4f0853736a 2zz
optik grill 8p0853651a 3fz
bonnet 8p4823029b
fog plug 3d0941165a
fog wires 000979244
bump bar is D

thanks for the help guys, i will go down next week and take the reg plate from one of the cars on the forcourt and order the rear bumper from that, think ive got the part numbers for the rest of the conversion now..and yes the parts guys there are all the same, very unhelpful and annoying..

And for the rear

Rear bumper (2 versions, one with park assist holes)
Lower rear valance.

Seems an easy job, its all bolt off/bolt on

sorry what is the lower rear valance? and will it not come with the bumper?

No they are seperate, reaosn being is the same bumper is used on S line and S3 so there are a choice of lower valances, the S line one which is part grey/part body colour and the S3 one which is more aggressive