RIMS

That link goes to start a new thread :S

But RS4s look nice (I've got 18s on mine)

n903390460_3842056_284.jpg

Im going to change mine for something bigger though :p

id say no to the lenso's only coz they look like they belong on something jap, not german.

I have heard that the offset and general fitment of the audi A3 2005 is unusual. does anyone know it? also I was thinking of getting a set of RS4 rims and repainted in graphite!

ok if you don't like them suggest another! I really dunno wat to get. but its just to standard!! mr N8KOW. lol

What about a set of Werke 19x8 wheels. These really suit Audis and have an Audi look to them but with a bit of a lip. In 19" with 225/35/19 tyres these are £999 inc VAT and delivery.

werkealloywheelsmallcs6.jpg

augustwerkeaudia3xd9.jpg

Or I have a set of 19" Vemiri Peralae of my car. These are in perfect condition except one wheel has been kerbed, but you can get a replacement stainless steel rim for £100. You can have these for £400 if you want them and I can fit budget tyre for you at £270 inc VAT. These normally retail for nearly £1200 without tyres!!
peralae19s1si2.jpg

a3vemiriperalaewebpicgm4.jpg

loving them Vemiris! They are similar to a Kahn wheel I also like a lot.

Wrong time of year for me though, credit crunch chrimbo in our house since I spent all our spare cash on a completely unnecessary facelift front end! :)

loving them Vemiris! They are similar to a Kahn wheel I also like a lot.

Wrong time of year for me though, credit crunch chrimbo in our house since I spent all our spare cash on a completely unnecessary facelift front end! :)

Lee

they probably will not go before Crimbo as everyone else is on the same position. Give me a shout in the new year.

John.

The genuines will not fit on the 8P, the offset is too low. Be careful with the RS4 reps coz some are not very close to the originals but others are really good. Make sure you get to see them before you buy.

Actually thinking now. I think they are ET27 so they won't fit! Reps it is then. lol

The genuines will not fit on the 8P, the offset is too low.

Read what I wrote John, I did correct myself! :moa: I will be down in the New Year to talk business. We can help each other for sure. :applaus:

Thanks N8

so what off set and size window can I buy in? or what is optimal?:keule:

The lowest I would recommend is 19x8 ET42 with a 225/35/19 tyres. I have ET45 on mine and there is loads of space on the back and still enough space on the front to go out another 3mm eventhough mines really low.