Cool A3

B

Boydie

Spotted this on my local site - class!

dsc02086gp7.jpg

im rather jealous of that! its perfect! must be on air. air is for pussys tho! im only jealous!

It is funky - for some reason though, euro boys prefer the SE front bumper :-s I presume its not as low as the s-line bumper which means they can lower their car more!

Lol might be a sign I'm getting old but just dont like the slammed look, Looks like the spring have been cut in 1/2 and refitted.

Completely pointless and impratical in my eyes, front will be scraping at every bump in the road, reminds me of too many chav'd up saxo's with hugh front spoliers that drag along the road !

Richard

Mate - its obvious that it is not driven like that as you can clearly see that the tyre wall is behind the arch so how could the wheels turn??

The car runs air bag suspension which allows him to lower and raise the car as he pleases

No big plans for my car at the minute mate as I think I have taken it far enough! At the minute I seem to be replacing parts which are broken or breaking

For example, I replaced the throttle body the other week and I bought new brakes and pads all round. Had to put 2 new tyres on and have MOT next month. I might have to replace the top mount bearings in the front and some time early next year replace the flywheel and clutch lol so its all about keeping the car healthy at the minute!

But in saying that, I have no intention of selling up - I love it to bits lol

Not my cup of tea to be honest (again maybe a sign of age!)

I much prefer your A3 Boydie.

Its definately the right colour! :)

I've got that front end to go on mine, hopefully get it done over Xmas holiday.