The lean keen and cheecky baby has arrived

leogrs3

Reaction score
After a long wait, and then a second wait due to the strike at the Greek customs ect....ect.... she is finally FREE!!! The red carpet is rolled out, the bubbly is on ice, everything is ready for the grand entrace of the sprint blue chick...

At the moment she getting her nose powdered and all dolled up for her master.....

If all goes well with the paper work and plates she should be in my lovimg arms by :undwech:Friday.:kissmyrings:

More info and picture of the long awaited event will follow, stay tuned...:hubbahubba:

Congrats mate, Bet you can't wait. Have had mine for 6 weeks now and loving every minute. Enjoy :)

Bet you can't wait finally got mine all i can say is wow

Dude, the way you talk about a car is quite worryin :sadlike:

But enjoy "her" all the same :icon_thumright:

Now that i read it also, it must have been those beers....but it has been a long wait... can't wait.. not mention that when i get the car i will only be able to enjoy it for a week...i will be traveling for work, and then straight to vacation, wont be back until jan7...sucks......

Ha, no worries mate, its obviously excitement which we all feel when picking up a new car, especially an S3 :)

Enjoy her ;)