S3 diffuser for us pre facelifts

It does look a lot wider yeah but then the wheel arches are also pulled out, maybe its a photshop?

That looks awesome!!!

I want one....

What material is it made out of...cant read the language. Thin it says GFK (glass-fibre Reinforced) which isnt ideal as it cracks and chips easily but it looks so good.

Just emailed him asking will it fit a A3 S-Line & postage to UK using an online translator!

wird einen A3 8P anpassen 2004 modelliert 2.0 TDI? Wie viel für poastage nach dem Vereinigten Königreich?
Dankt Ihnen

:D

Maybe if we orderd more than 1 he would be interested in shipping them? price is good too!

Saves moving the exhaust too, the Original S3 one has the exhaust in a slighty different place.

He will ship to the UK for 25 euro so i think i'll be placing an order!

I asked if it fit 03-05 and he said yes "all years 8P"

but looking at the photo it looks like it for the early a3 the one with the protection strip, i believe that it might not fit the later models but i could be wrong

Yes I assume he means that early only. Apart from the 06 on S line, all the 3 doors have the same bumper up to the new 08 shape yeah?

it does look so good and that was what i was after, and the plus side is i dont need to get a new bumper, thanks for finding that mate

It looks great, The photo could possibly be a shop though and the colour/arch combo makes it look proper phat, think its inspired me to debadge mine!