Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

where can i find some A6 BBS RS861 (19x8˝)???? HELP!

im looking for a set of A6 BBS RS861 size-(19x8˝). preferably replicas or second hand as i around 800-900 to spend but love thses alloys and cant afford brand new ones. as shown here- http://]

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Ebay is going to be your best bet! I found 1 US site with a link for replicas but I can't find it.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

6th Gear

Status
    Ebays is the key for sure

Ł669 here wheels only,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/19-Alloy-Wheel...742.m153.l1262
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

Full speed ahead

Status
    Loving those wheels

Got mine from ebay but they don't come up very often. oempl.us is your best bet for gens rather than reps.
    Daytona RS4 Avant :: black optics

Lets make that kitten purr...

Status
    Theirs a set in the classifieds on here.
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.

Full speed ahead

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by I'mRonBurgundy? View Post
    Theirs a set in the classifieds on here.
    If it's these (http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/2339/cat/10) then they are ET52 and I'm not sure that offset will fit without rubbing. Mine are ET48 and are a squeeze! You'll also be better off with 225/35s rather than 235/35s to maintain the correct rolling diameter.

Reverse Gear

Status
    the ebay ones look like the best bet. . . . i did pm the guy thats selling them in the classifieds on here but i had no reply. but thanks for the help guys, and il deff post some pics when i get them sorted.

oh and how much per tyre am i looking at for 19" 225/35 maars?

5th Gear

Status
    thry look great but take it from someone who has these in 18's... they are a pain to clean, you cannot go wrong with 5 spokes !
    Gone A3 TDi S Line DSG Bluefined

Now Seat Leon Cupra about to be Bluefined

Reverse Gear

Status
    i could imagine, u cant use acid based prducts on them to clear brake dust either due to it being a split rim?? i may be wrong tho. . . .

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

elz33 use bilberry wheel cleaner.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

5th Gear

Status
    or just water its a bugger cleaning the bolts out though !
    Gone A3 TDi S Line DSG Bluefined

Now Seat Leon Cupra about to be Bluefined

1st Gear

Status
    We can do you a set of these (reps) for Ł680 inc VAT and delivery. Let me know if you want a price with tyres.
    A4 Avant 1.9 TDi 2004 - 20x8.5 & 20x10 Futura wheels and tints

To come: lowering, HIDs, full MB Quart and Orion sound system, covered interior trim, body kit

www.designerwheels.co.uk

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by maars View Post
    Loving those wheels

Got mine from ebay but they don't come up very often. oempl.us is your best bet for gens rather than reps.
    Maars

How has the increased wheel size and lower springs affected the ride?

I find the s-line suspension hard enough as it is. Bit crashy too. Have your mods exagerated this?
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.

Full speed ahead

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by elz33 View Post
    oh and how much per tyre am i looking at for 19" 225/35 maars?
    I seem to remember paying Ł600 for x4 Goodyear F1s, fitted. Brilliant tyres - much better than the OEM Contis.

Full speed ahead

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTDCi View Post
    thry look great but take it from someone who has these in 18's... they are a pain to clean, you cannot go wrong with 5 spokes !
    I had 18" 20-spokes before. And they, they are a pain to keep clean, but not as bad as you might think. I just spray them with wheel cleaner, agitate it with a Halfords alloy wheel brush, then wash them with a mitt. Amd finally treat them with AutoGlym Alloy Wheel Seal which works a treat in protecting them from brake dust...

Full speed ahead

Status
    Maars
    How has the increased wheel size and lower springs affected the ride?
    I find the s-line suspension hard enough as it is. Bit crashy too. Have your mods exagerated this?
    I had the 19s fitted before the suspension and have to say the ride with the F1s was more comfortable than the ride with the Contis on 18s! But once the springs went on the ride definitely became firmer than the rather softer but decidedly jiggly std S-Line ride (which IMHO is poorly set up). I prefer the better grip and flatter cornering the car now has over the stock setup. The only noticeable difference (so I'm told) is that the ride feels quite bouncy if you're sitting in the back (which I never am!!). And the rears only rub with a very full load thanks to the right offset and right size tyres.

Status
    Thanks Maars

Do you have any pics with the 19"s before you lowered? Bit worried that it'll look like I'm driving the world's first A3 Allroad without lowering!

Full speed ahead

Status
    Thanks Maars
    Do you have any pics with the 19"s before you lowered? Bit worried that it'll look like I'm driving the world's first A3 Allroad without lowering!
    At home somewhere - I'll dig 'em out tonight.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Thanks Maars

It will look like an allroad Ron, so get coilovers and you can set up the ride to how you like and the right height!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8KOW View Post
    It will look like an allroad Ron, so get coilovers and you can set up the ride to how you like and the right height!
    How are you finding the ride on the coilovers compared to the crappy standard s-line set-up?

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

My car doesn't even feel like its lowered at the moment Ron! Got the car on maximum softness, its so smooth its unreal, slightly bouncey, but got the 18"s on for the winter, so wanted the ride comfy! I cannot recommend coilovers enough, those along with ARBs have completley transformed the ride! It is 10x more solid. I will probably turn them up next summer if I get 19"s again, I prefer the ride, slightly harder, not harsh like S-Line. I wish I could take you out to show you how they are worth their money!

Cheers Nath

Anybody in the North West thinking of getting coilovers, gimme a shout and I'll take you out in mine.
    Last edited by N8; 25th November 2008 at 22:59.

Status
    My car doesn't even feel like its lowered at the moment Ron! Got the car on maximum softness, its so smooth its unreal, slightly bouncey, but got the 18"s on for the winter, so wanted the ride comfy! I cannot recommend coilovers enough, those along with ARBs have completley transformed the ride! It is 10x more solid. I will probably turn them up next summer if I get 19"s again, I prefer the ride, slightly harder, not harsh like S-Line. I wish I could take you out to show you how they are worth their money!

Cheers Nath

Anybody in the North West thinking of getting coilovers, gimme a shout and I'll take you out in mine.
    What happend to the fancy rimmage from the US of A?

So If I purchased coilovers how much incl fitting (If you don't mind me asking)?

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

What happend to the fancy rimmage from the US of A?

So If I purchased coilovers how much incl fitting (If you don't mind me asking)?
    Basically, I took them off for the winter, and thought to myself. I want to get them refurbed, a PROPER refurb from Lepsons will cost Ł400, plus new tyres (hated the profile on the 235/35/19 Falkens) so a new set of 225/35/19s in a decent tyre was another Ł600+. So its paying Ł1000+ for the same set of wheels if you know what I mean? I'm in-decisive about getting more 19"s?! Don't know what to do......

How's your car anyway. I think the Coilovers were Ł850 + 2 hours labour. So Ł950-Ł1000 I'd expect to pay. Transform's the ride and drive though imo.

N8

Status
    Basically, I took them off for the winter, and thought to myself. I want to get them refurbed, a PROPER refurb from Lepsons will cost Ł400, plus new tyres (hated the profile on the 235/35/19 Falkens) so a new set of 225/35/19s in a decent tyre was another Ł600+. So its paying Ł1000+ for the same set of wheels if you know what I mean? I'm in-decisive about getting more 19"s?! Don't know what to do......

How's your car anyway. I think the Coilovers were Ł850 + 2 hours labour. So Ł950-Ł1000 I'd expect to pay. Transform's the ride and drive though imo.

N8
    Dirty!!!

Thanks for info - hmmm decisions, decisions...

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Its a shame your not local, I would have picked you up and we could have gone for a chat and a drive!