Suzuka Grey S3 Facelift

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
I just picked up my Suzuka grey S3 a month early tonight... Amazing ...
Desperate to get my coilovers on tho ..

Colour is absolutly stunning ... Pictures dont do must justice !!
Quick camera shot :

IMG_0075.jpg

More photos and full write up to come over weekend . :racer:

Reactions: SparkyMcA
Those seat covers are a bit of a come down after the last set, but other than that it looks ok I suppose. ;)

Haha lol .. i attempted to dye my last pair black .. Didnt work :(
Ferrari sending me a set first thing tomorrow :respekt:

Awesome mate, the wait must have been killing you!! Looks really nice, now for the modifications!!!

Looks great. Did you go for a factory NAV? Could you do me a quick favour? Just wondering if you got a 2009 map disc and what firmware your RNSe is running. Ta!! ;)

Nice choice mate,

I believe it looks the nuts in the sunshine, just 8 months of rain to drive it in now! LOL

roll on the summer

Looking good Alex, can't wait for some more pictures.

Bummer theres not just me on the forum now with a suzuka grey!!! Enjoy fella i certainly am.

You see now seeing mirrors on that I like them even more & to me Wes me old mate it looks white from your images you sent me, funniest grey I've ever seen tbh, lol, anyway where you hiding slick or you sleeping in your car since the upgrades finished, lol

Lovey looking car mate! Time to get her run in! I know what you mean about the ride height, cant wait to drop mine about 30mm!

change your sig fella, but its still white, wash it again, lol

i think im coming back to the S3 next year... and will be going for a custom colour I reckon... but what to choose :)

Klauster - Lambo Blue...... would look amazing!
Amazed you're coming back to the S3 after the RS4.... any reason??

Yeah jealousy, lol & RS4 forum is boring, its all happening on the 8P train baby, lol, only kidding, but I love the RS4 avant, it has such nice lines, reminds me of my B6 S4 avant but better, but interior is kinda dated really.

Klauster - Lambo Blue...... would look amazing!
Amazed you're coming back to the S3 after the RS4.... any reason??

I love my RS4, and the only reason would be financial given whats happening everywhere atm.

Its a nice place to be I suppose, downgrading to an S3 :) we shall see what the new year brings...

I deffo want it specd up well and in a individual colour that will look cool but not lose value on resale, just not sure what yet :)

N8KOW - it will look grey next to an Ibis in poor light, but when the sun hits Suzuka it looks amazing!
Consider it a Pearl white - it's a really nice colour having had a chance to Look over Wes's and Seeing an RS6 at ADI.

Klauster - I hear exactly what you're saying mate.
This is the Lambo Blue I mean 0- the thread has the paint codes and everything!
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showpost.php?p=628704&postcount=63

;)

You need to get those LED DRLs fixed Alex, they appear to be "stuck" on. :cool:

Hmmm, not sure about the colour - kinda looks like a dirty white in fact a bit like primer (sorry!)

Im with Norwich on this one, not a big fan of the colour. Having said that, it does come alive in the sunshine. Trouble is i'd like my car to look sweet regardless of whether the sun is shining :p

That RS6 at ADI looked awesome, then again a car that imposing could carry off most colours, not sure about the S3 though.

Bet your glad the wait is over Alex :)

N8KOW - it will look grey next to an Ibis in poor light, but when the sun hits Suzuka it looks amazing!
Consider it a Pearl white - it's a really nice colour having had a chance to Look over Wes's and Seeing an RS6 at ADI.

Klauster - I hear exactly what you're saying mate.
This is the Lambo Blue I mean 0- the thread has the paint codes and everything!
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showpost.php?p=628704&postcount=63

;)

The RS6 at ADI was stunning, not sure about that lambo blue!

Congrats madalex!

This is a cool color.It has to be seen live

:thumbsup:

how much are u selling it for am in 2 minds to get the suzuka grey or glacier white,