Card Tray

AA3

Reaction score
Hi,

just a quick question, does anyone know where i can find a card tray, i have a drinks holder at the moment, i want a card tray to put my ipod out of site when its hooked up to my head unit. also how much are they? i cant find any on ebay.

Cheers

Hi,

just a quick question, does anyone know where i can find a card tray, i have a drinks holder at the moment, i want a card tray to put my ipod out of site when its hooked up to my head unit. also how much are they? i cant find any on ebay.

Cheers

You could try VAG Parts at http://www.vagparts.com/ or your local Audi dealer.

The Audi part no is 8P0 941 561G 5PR. You would need to check to see it is directly interchangeable with the cup-holder.

watch if getting 2nd hand as there are two different sizes, depending on whether you have a double or single DIN stereo.

watch if getting 2nd hand as there are two different sizes, depending on whether you have a double or single DIN stereo.

Yes that's true. The double-din one is part no: 8P0 941 561 E 5PR.

Bit OT but the day I picked my car up I put my phone (HTC Touch Diamond) in the tray, perfect fir I thought!! Slid the drawer shut and that was it, ended up having to take the fascia trim off to get it open again!!!

AA3 - when you or if you get a card tray would you be willing to sell your cup holder please, if it is the double-din one part no: 8P0 941 561 E 5PR.

Cheers

IIRC, you dont get the cup holder in a double din size. It will fit but you need to swap the front off of the double DIN card holder and file a bit off the body. There was a tutorial on how to do it a while back.