AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Turbo is the only way....

Status

If you can't get the New front... Go for the New rear

Guys...

I have given the new 2009 S3 facelift front end a lot of thought and have given up on this simply because its just too DAMN expensive! Lights, Mirror covers, wings....

I am thinking about the rears now.... I have the facelift lights waiting to be installed (I have the lights but Kufatec "forgot" the wiring harness) and I am looking to convert the rear bumpers as well. Does anyone have the part numbers for the conversion including the rear diffuser? Will the old bumper fit on the new cover?

Once its done it should look like this!!

Thanks in advance
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW

2. # ADS
    ADS

Turbo is the only way....

Status
    Bumped to the top...

Thanks
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW