Which bodykit is this? Help please!

npattman

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an Audi A3 3.2 quattro on a 54 plate. Last week I hit a deer at 50mph... crazy thing ran out right in front of me, a lorry was coming the other way so I couldn't swerve. Unfortunately for Bambi, he died. Unfortunately for me, the accident did considerable damage to the car.

The insurance repairers now claim that they cannot find a matching replacement bodykit for the car. Picture of the car is below, and a higher resolution image is here: http://www.pattmans.biz/car2.jpg. I'm also checking with the audi dealership that I got the car from - but have so far not heard anything.

car4.jpg

Any help would be much apprecaited.

Many thanks,

Nick

from what I can remember audi gmbh/votex kit I believe fella , I have the full front bumper available if not insurance job but not the lip at bottom

Nick,

I second that and it should be a Votex lip.

Hope this helps.

Hatmeow

Hi,

Many thanks for the help - the bodyshop have now managed to find the part, so I get my car back soon :)

Cheers,

Nick

Yeah but Khufu you know insurance companies, like for like, not a chance, but ye would of been better overall & TBH I cant stand that votex lip on front, doesnt look right at all fella, sorry just being honest

Yeah but Khufu you know insurance companies, like for like, not a chance, but ye would of been better overall & TBH I cant stand that votex lip on front, doesnt look right at all fella, sorry just being honest

unless they order the wrong parts... Thats how I ended up with an S3 tailgate on my old A3. I paid the extra for the spoiler and they sprayed it all together :blush: