Well She's Sat At The Dealers Waiting To Be Picked Up

newsboy

Reaction score
Well here she is after ordering her in May
170 Tdi S-Line common Rail engine
she's still at the dealers not picking her up till Nov 20th
gunna be a long wait.
ps the if anybodies interested the alloys are for sale they'll be removed the very same day i get her home

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/newsboy69/

not sure to be honest what they weigh

Nice one, I get mine on Friday all being well, its not at the dealers until Wednesday and got PDI check on thursday ready for pickup on Friday!

Have fun with it...

wish i'd gone for the interior light pack now
but you can't have everything

Well I kept adding extras and there is other bits I wish I had gone for, would have liked the adaptive xenons and heated seats for the cold winter months!! But like you say cant have everything.

Also want the RNS-e but am considering a retro fit after I get it, when I ordered it I didnt really know what it did but reading on here it looks like a good bit of kit!

Did you have to pay extra for sprint blue then?

i opted for the exclusive colour when you tick that box and send the order in for some reason you can't change your spec without cancelling

Nice to see some more facelifts coming through, the Sprint Blue will be pretty rare on an S-line being that it's an exclusive colour.

I would have loved Quartz Grey but that would mean no other options so I just went for a standard pearl colour.

That looks like a really nice spec you have ordered there Phil, looking forward to seeing some pics.

waited long enough for it ordered it in May
soon be here can't wait now

I ordered mine in August and was quoted a Feb/Mar 09 delivery so mine has come as a nice surprise!

Will get some pics sorted Sem after the weekend as am away this weekend, mates am meeting up with dont know I will have my car this weekend so will be nice to see their faces!!

well can't wait till tomorrow
yeepeeeeeee long wait over

Tell me about it, mine was delivered at the dealers today, picking it up on Friday after work, cant wait now... just got a small matter of thursday and friday at work to get out the way first...

Hope you enjoy it!

i hope so
hope i don't get a Dud
i have a A3 sportback also for work had quite a few engine problems even just had a turbo at 63000 miles

I guess only time will tell as the CR engine is pretty new so no idea what to expect with regards to problems etc... but fingers crossed and all that!

I ordered mine last week and already I wish it's here!

Don't know how you managed to cope for so long!

it was suppose to arrive september then they told me december
and now's its arrived
to be honest my girlfriend is putting miles on the px so doesn't bother me

Not got a delivery date yet - awaiting info from audi via our lease company.

It was a long thought out process as to what to go for - eventually plumped for a 2.0T S-line in misano red- currently got a 2.0 TDI in black and fancied a change back to the petrol & 200 horses was something I couldn't resist!

dearer fuels bills coming ooooooooooooooooooo

Misano nice! Have to admit I was tempted by that colour as it does look really good. To be honest I changed my colour choice quite a bit before ordering that was the most difficult for me! Always had blue cars so decided to keep the trend going by opting for the Deep Sea Blue as i like the look of it.

nice choice of colour the misano is gorgeous

Cheers chaps - I've liked Misano for a while and just couldn't resist! - previously had two black colours in a row (Leon Cupra & A3 TDI) and I fancied a change and as I plumped for S-Line it was an easy choice to make.

The colour was easy to choose for me - it was almost everything else I thought about for a fair bit of time (diesel v petrol, 1.8 dsg v 2.0t manual, A3 v scirocco, etc!). I'm still more than happy with my decision so hopefully it means the thinking time was worthwhile!

I liked the scirroco too, also test drove a leon tdi and golf and initially was looking at petrol cars so looked at the the s3, new impreza and a few others...

when i decided on diesel i wanted audi as first choice but looked at others just to compare, always been an admirer of the a3.. cant wait to finally own one!

Got mine yesterday done about 100 miles so far in it and its a great car to drive, much better than the Rover I part ex'd anyway!!! Just trying to work out to control the radio etc whilst driving as aint used to it yet and need to see if I can my phonebook to sync with the GSM prep but think my phone doesnt work with it so will have to cope! I can recieve calls OK and dial if I know the number but cannot access phonebook. Overall am really pleased with the car :)

Yeh found mine to be the same
i can't access the phone book too i have a blackberry
????????????????

Well to quote my dealer yesterday, he said the blackberry processors work too fast for the car bluetooth to process so the newer ones dont sync properly. And apparantly in germany they change their phones less often than UK so the phones that work better are the older ones! Bit crap really - will keep searching for a phone that works as will buy a new phone but dont want an old one really!

sounds a load of tosh to me
think its Audi who's behind the times really as the phone works in a Bmw 320d sport