Airbag control unit location anyone

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Please tell me the airbag control unit isnt under the center console which means I have to remove all that ***** again or is it behind the rns/climate as have to wire in the seatbelt warning to it

ETKA shows it in the centre which indicates under ashtray area but man I hate taking that lot out.

on the A4, its under the center console bit (done my dads mates for him),

So it should be there in the a3 (unless Audi moved it).

I think it'll be under there Nigel, what you wiring in then? Surely you've got seatbelt warning already??

To remove and install the airbag control module, the first thing ElsaWin says is to remove the centre console. So it looks like it's where you would rather it wasn't.

Dont be silly, buy a car with anything installed for me, then what am I gonna do with my time, nah mate didnt have but new seats had installed so taking advantage of & seems(said sparingly) fairly easy wiring job as per the tpms so thought for what it costs why not, I was sure it went direct to the DIS but seems its all linked to airbag system so cool wire in turn on & away we go, might be an annoying the feck out of me option, luckily can turn of, lol.

Completely of subject got the PM & will deal with thanks mate.

Another humourous thread about cheap leads, when will people learn:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=63109

lol & very soon you might just see me doing that very thing, lol

(today I did feck all to my car, shhhhh but I ordered some parts for tomorrow, oh ***** here she comes.....................dont tell her shhhhhhhhhhhhh)

ye but why is it so cheap, is it missing the lower valance?

I figured how to mod the towbar hidden flap onto the S3 one but can I really be *****

aye, no valence plus its been 'repaired'. Says Fastback, does he mean Sportback? Did you get the Sportback on an 06 plate?